Chapter 121

Veronica- Diggy, I'm exhausted though.

Diggy- we haven't been out since Jr came.

Veronica- we never have time..

Diggy- and tonight we do, Veronica. Come on..I know you're tired but what about us? We're just going to quit trying to do things?

Veronica- Don't guilt trip me diggy..

Diggy- I'm not trying too..the only thing we do without the kids is..kiss. We can't even sleep without one of them in the bed.

Veronica- *sighs sits up* what do you want to do?

Diggy- forget it..*stands up* I'll order us some pizza..

Veronica- No, *pulls him back down* now I want to go..where are we going?

Diggy- It doesn't mater, we can get dinner, movies, icecream..or just stand outside. I just really want to spend time with you before we have to get them tomorrow night.

Veronica-*laughs* I want dinner..

Diggy- alright, I'll make some calls.

Veronica- okay..I'm going to shower and stuff. What should I wear?

Diggy- dressed is fine I guess.

Veronica- *laughs* I don't want to wear something really nice and we're going to five guys.

Diggy- well I don't know..it depends if I can get us in somewherel

Veronica- we can go somewhere simple..you know I don't mind.

Diggy- just go shower, and I'll let you know.

Veronica- okay.

After showering, Diggy said he couldn't get us in anywhere due to everything being full of reservations. We decided to just go to Chilli's and call it a day. I've lost my stomach and a little bit of righting my butt and thighs, since giving birth to Christian three months ago. Tonight will be the first night me and Diggy has had to ourselves. I was tired, but I was looking forward to finally have some "us" time.

Diggy-*hands you a menu* you don't mind right?

Veronica- what?

Diggy-*laughs* being here, when we could've gotten in somewhere else if I planned this ahead of time.

Veronica- no I don't mind..it's better then sleeping. I miss my babies though..*sighs* have you talked to your mom?

Diggy- no, I told her not to call unless something was going on.

Veronica- but shouldn't we just call? *pulls out phone* just to make sure everything's okay?

Diggy-*takes phone laughs* Veronica. My mom has done this plenty of times, she knows what she's doing. I'm sure of it.

Veronica- *sighs* I know, but it's just his first time not staying with us..I miss him and Nicole.

Diggy- and I missed you, so relax babe.. Can we just enjoy tonight without baby talk?

Veronica- can I just call first? If I call then I hear that everything's fine, I'll feel a lot better..

Diggy- *hands me my phone* do whatever Veronica, we can't even sit here and try to act like we want to be bothered. We don't even do things married people get to do and when we finally have alone time you do this...damn man.

He put his menu down then left from the table, I paid attention to where he went before I texted Justine instead. After I hit send I went to go look for Diggy, he was standing outside the resteraunt.