Chapter 78

I'm just going to skip to three before Nicole's birthday. I took the day off but she was with Nessa and Angela. So I was in my room face timing diggy, ashely was with Josh somewhere.

Veronica- you are coming Saturday right?

Diggy- I asked, and we're not going to be there..

Veronica- you're joking right? That's bull shit. You should want to come to your daughters first birthday.

Diggy- its not like I didn't try..I have a show that day.

Veronica- so you're not coming at all.

Diggy- no I will be there but not until Monday...Sunday if lucky.

Veronica- and you're okay with that?

Diggy- no im not.

Veronica- i gotta go.

Diggy- no you dont.

Veronica- yes, im supposed to meet up with Jacob in hour.

Diggy- so you rather talk to him then me?

Veronica- yeah because i know he wont flake out, about Nicole's birthday.

Diggy- im not flaking.

Veronica- but you can't even make it to her birthday. Her fucking first, that's fucking stupid. You haven't seen her in months and now you can't come because you have a show. I get that its your fans but still..

Diggy- I already feel bad enough veronica.

Veronica- I'll see you when I see you.

Diggy- veronica, don't hang up.

Veronica-im really pissed off right now. I don't even want to talk.

Diggy- don't be pissed.

Veronica- what the fuck. I'm not happy.

Diggy- just don't hang up. I can't change anything. Its not up to me.

Veronica- is this going to happen every year? I already don't like the fact she wasn't around you for 11 months now you're not even coming to her birthday. That's not what I had in mind when I had her.

Diggy- but we both knew that I would end up going back on tour from the start.

Veronica- I know, and now that it happened and you won't be at her party fucks me over, I want you to actually be with me and helping me raise her.

Diggy- and I am helping you.

Veronica- no you aren't. Via talking isnt shit. You can't change a diaper when you're in a whole different state.

Diggy- what do you want me do? I can't do nothing, I'll be there in four days.

Veronica- ..can you just call me later?

Diggy- *sighs* fine..

I clicked the hang up button and finished getting myself ready. Me and Jacob met up at this restaurant called Logan's Steak House. After we ordered we were waiting on our food.

Jacob- what's wrong with you?

Veronica- Diggy ass isn't coming Saturday.

Jacob- *laughs* how you know.

Veronica- thats not funny. And because he told me before I came to meet up with you.

Jacob- how you know he wasn't fucking with you?

Veronica- because he let me cuss and hang up. He doesn't go that far when he's joking.

Jacob- why cant he come?