Chapter 64

Everyone was judt yelling and screaming then when I had another contraction I screamed as loud as I coould leaning back and holding my belly they all shut up.

Veronica- get this baby out of me!

Nurse-youre in labor?

Veronica-yes yes yes! It hurts I need it out of me Now!

Officer-shes in labor?

Nurse -yes. I need to get her in a room now. Please wait out here.

She pushed me in the room then helped me onto the bed she handed me the gown then left

Veronica-please don't leave me! I need you. No call my fiance! He fainted when I told him I drove here! Call him! I'm not having it without him!

Nurse-put that gown on then rigjt his number down. I need to get a doctor.

She walked out I put the gown on then wrote his name and number down. I couldn't get in the bed on my own then another contraction. I bent over once again screaming and holding my stomach.

Doctor- let's get you in the bed.

He helped me in I sat up

Veronica-i can't have my baby without his or her father with me. I'm not doing it.

Doctor-let me see how far you are. Put your legs up here.

I put my legs on the stand leaving them wide open he put on gloves then went under and came back up. Another contraction hit.

Doctor- you're ready to have this baby now. What's your name?

Veronica- I pushing him back in. I need to wait for Diggy!

Doctor-Veronica. I'm doctor Louis and I need for you to calm down, I'm sure he's on his way.

Veronica-no please just call the nurse back in and see if she got in touch with him ..I need him.

Louis- count of three push alright?

Veronica-NO, not until diggy gets here! It hurts but I'm waiting fr him!

Diggy ran in with a bunch of nurses behind him. He rushed over to his side I punched his arm then yelled in pain again

Diggy- what?

Veronica- I'm in fucking labor! You fainted on me I had to drive myself here!

Diggy-im sorry! I freaked out..I paniced

Louis - look! I need her to push! So hold her hand veronica push on three as hard as you can.

Diggy-*grabs my hand*

Louis- one..two...three!

I pushed and closed my eyes and squeezed diggys hand as hard as I could. When I couldn't push any longer I stopped and gasped for air.

Diggy-fuck veronica.

Veronica-please shut up. I'm really pissed at you right now..quit talking to me. Try pushing a baby out if you. Leave me the fuck alone and just hold my hand.

Louis- one..two. three!

I pushed as hard as I did the last time until I couldn't anymore.

Louis - you're doing great..one more then you're finished....three!

Diggy-what happened to one and two?

I did the same thing except when I stopped all nurses rushed over and I felt relief out of my vagina. I laid my head back then sat back up when I heard it cry.