Chapter 93

Its been 5 weeks, I face time Nicole everyday right before diggy comes to get her from Paige's wedding in a month, but she wants me to come to their a dinner they set up for Afro's side of the family. I knew diggy was going to be there so I decided on not going but promised to be there for her rehearsal dinner. Diggy calls my parents almost every other day asking if they heard from me and that he had something to tell me. It wasn't about Nicole so I didn't care, me and José still talk. They were getting a break off for a week and a half so he decided to see me before going to his moms. For work, at the moment I'm working at a boutique downtown. I'm only doing this so I can have money in my pocket and not have to go to the bank for anything. Me and José were going to meet up for lunch at potbelly's downtown just because it wasn't supposed to be anything special or whatever. When I got there he had already gotten him a sand which and a table inside, so I ordered me something then sat across from him.

José- what's up?

Veronica- nothing, you could have waited.

Jose'- *laughs shrugs* I got hungry.

Veronica- where are you staying?

Jose'- some hotel around here.

Veronica- oh, who did you ride on the plane with?

José- randoms, I stopped here remember.

Veronica- oh right.

José- you know I have to ask.

Veronica- you want to ask, you don't have too.

José- no, I have to ask.

Veronica-*rolls eyes* what is it now?

José- have you talked to Diggy?

Veronica- for the billionth time no, I blocked him from calling my phone.

José-you know I have to ask that everyday.

Veronica- you shouldn't. He's not in my life right now, so you shouldn't even ask about him anymore.

José- technically-

Veronica- José, seriously. I don't want to talk about it.

Jose-*throws hands up in defense* fine.

Veronica- thank you.

José- to change the subject, come to the hotel with me.

Veronica- no way, I left Paris to get away from that.

Jose'-so you don't miss it at all?

Veronica- you or the modeling?

José-*laughs * the first one.

Veronica- hanging with you, making out with you, or sleeping in the same bed but not doing anything?

Jose'- *laughs* fuck it veronica, shit.

Veronica- *laughs* come to my house.

Jose'- you mean your parents?

Veronica- yes.

Jose'- you gone drop me back off right?

Veronica- yes.

José- aight. Come on.

I grabbed the rest of the food I didn't eat, and took it with me he threw his garbage away. We got into my car and I drove home. Thankfully my dad was still in the studio, and mom was at work. I placed my left overs in the refrigerator, then me and him went upstairs. He sat in my chair and I sat on my bed.

José- Lil kid ass room.

Veronica- nigga, this was my childhood room.

Jose-*laughs* damn. Look at you.