Chapter 145

Veronica- what do you think?

Charlotte- we did that?

Veronica- *laughs* yes Char.

Charlotte- wow, we did do good..I wish Louis was here.

Veronica- I do too, I think he would've been really happy with the results.

Charlotte- is it true that there are other people who are personally asking for us to style them?

Veronica- Absolutely, I hope you're ready to work. This video was nothing.

Charlotte- *laughs* I'm excited. I'm ready to work, if we did that with their video just imagine what we could do for somebody else..I'm glad that I got to work with you Veronica, honestly.

Veronica- *hugs her* I'm glad I got to work you with you too. I couldn't have done it without you and Louis. Enjoy yourself, I'll see you Monday?

Charlotte- yes, I'll see you on Monday.

Once Char walked away, Jacob came over standing in front of me. He got himself a beer then we walked away so we could at least hear each other when we started to talk.

Veronica- did you see it?

Jacob- the video?

Veronica- yeah.

Jacob- yeah I saw it.

Veronica- well?

Jacob- congratulations, I hear Kimora's phone has been doing numbers.

Veronica- no, don't tell me congratulations.

Jacob- why not?

Veronica- I want to know if you liked it or not..

Jacob- my opinion matters?

Veronica- if it's good yes, but if it's bad..no.

Jacob- *laughs* yes I liked it.

Veronica- the outfits?

Jacob- I didn't think you had it in you.

Veronica- *rolls eyes* whatever, Jacob.

Jacob- *laughs* chill out, the outfits were nice as hell. The shoes were cold.

Veronica- really?

Jacob- yeah, I can't find them anywhere.

Veronica- that's because Louis, one of the people who helped me, designed the shoes.

Jacob- all of theirs?

Veronica- every scene.

Jacob- the clothes?

Veronica- some were made from us.

Jacob- wow.

Veronica- is that a good wow?

Jacob- *laughs* yes Veronica.

Veronica- *laughs* I'm just making sure..

Jacob didn't say anything back he just stared at me, drinking his beer. I looked away until it annoyed me.

Jacob- you look nice, so chill out.

Veronica- did you come with Bahja?

Jacob- yeah..she's somewhere.

Veronica- oh, so you haven't told her?

Jacob- We didn't come as a couple..friends. We talked and shit, neither one of us were happy together. *shrugs* it is what it is.