Chapter 28

The following afternoon had came. It was 1, i woke up not remembering i stayed at the hotel with diggy and that i needed to be at my moms job at like three.. But then i heard the shower running so i laid back down after getting my phone. It was dead so i put it on the table. i had morning breathe, for the first just because i didnt brush the night before. So i threw my shoes on, grabbed the room key, and walked to the lobby front desk.

Clerk- how can i help you?

Veronica- hi, um can i get a toothbrush and some toothpaste?

Clerk- *turns around get them hands them to you* here you go. Complementary.

Veronica- thank you.

I grabbed them and went back to the room diggy was still in the shower so i brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink and got back in the bed. When diggy came out he had a towel around his waist. I did a fake yawn and sat up.

Diggy-goodmorning, well afternoon.

Veronica- its afternoon already...? Wait what time is it?

Diggy-*picks up phone* its 1:45 right now.

Veronica- i gotta go in my moms job today..can you drop me off at my house?

Diggy- yeaaah. What time you gotta be there?

Veronica- i need to get home like now to change, and work at three.

Diggy- alright let me just put some clothes on real fast .

I got up and walked into the bathroom to use it. And to wash my face, when i came out diggy was putting on his pants. Thank god, because if i woulda saw that v-line..lord jesus. I put my shoes on and he put on his shirt and threw his shoes on.

Diggy- you ready?

Veronica- yep.

I grabbed my phone and the key to the house and we walked out to his car im guessing and ge dropped me off at home. I gave him a quick kiss and got out. When i got in the house i quickly undressed and got in the shower. My mom gave me the outfit i needed for this meeting. She didnt tell me who i was meeting with or why she just said i needed to be here. Afger showering and blowdrying my hair out and flatironing it straight i did my make up. And put on this blazer with the pencil skirt to match she bought me wedge heels that were extremely cute and she let me use her guess purse. I threw my uncharged phone and charger in there i grabbed my keys and made my way to her job. When i got there i signed in and the clerk told me confrence room C. I walked in and saw fimilar face. Kimora Lee Simmons,

Veronica- I'm sorry im late..*sits*

Kimora- its fine. You must be Veronica, im kimora nice to meet you *shakes my hand*

Veronica- same to you.

Kimora- i was looking at your profolio, and your mom was extremely right, you have so much talent. I went to the fashion show that you did, i didnt get a chance to come talk to you. So i finally found your mom. So i basically asked to set up this meeting to ask you if I could have you model for me..and do some photo shoots. And possibly and if you the team i can make a contract out for you .

Veronica- that would be fine.

Kimora-ill email it to you and your mom?

Veronica- please.

Kimora- will do.

Veronica-thank you so much, i wont let you down.

Kimora- no thank you for agreeing, and coming to this meeting i appreciate it.

Veronica-*hands her my card with my number and email on it* heres my number if you need anything.

Kimora- ok thanks, ill be sure to call to update you.