Chapter 76

Veronica- we don't have time for both..your thing is at three I have to be back by 2:45

Diggy- just meet me at the hotel then.

Veronica- okay..text me the adress or whatever.

Diggy- alright. See you.

Veronica- ohkay. Bye.

I hung up the phone and pulled in the parking lot. I grabbed my purse and phone and went in. After I signed in the Clerk reminded me I need to go in Conference room C. Kimora was already in there waiting on me, so I sat down and she opened my profolio.

Veronica- goodmorning.

Kimora- good morning. Howd it go last night?

Veronica-, it was fine. I didn't watch him perform because of me having Nicole with me , I didn't want her hearing to be messed up.

Kimora- oh okay, did you get any alone time with him?

Veronica-*laughs* nope, I hoping to meet him for lunch before he has to go.

Kimora- well lets get started so you can.

Veronica- okay.

After our meeting was on lunch break. I left out to meet diggy at the hotel. He was waiting for me in the lobby, after I kissed him we walked up to his room. I was sitting on the couch, he was getting something to drink.

Diggy- nicole's at daycare?

Veronica- yeah.

Diggy- can I see her before I leave?

Veronica- I'm not stopping you to see her, its if you have time to see her.

Diggy- I'm sure I will, or we'll just be late.

Veronica- what time is your meet and greet over?

Diggy-7.

Veronica- then what?

Diggy-*sits next to me* we come back here to check out.

Veronica- instead of going with them to check out some with me to get her. And have them get you from my house.

Diggy- but it defeats the purpose of us getting a hotel near the highway.

Veronica- you want me to bring her back here then?

Diggy- no, you'll be driving to much. I'll talk to perry.

Veronica- if its easier I dont have a issue with bringing her to you.

Diggy- I really dont want you getting caught with her, without me.

Veronica- I haven't gotten caught yet.

Diggy- but if you bring her to me, I'll still be at the meet and greet.

Veronica- I don't know what to do. Or tell you.

Diggy- you have to go back to work?

Veronica- yes.

Diggy- afterwards just stay here, and I'll ride with you.

Veronica- how will you get back to them though?

Diggy- thats what I'll talk to perry about.

Veronica- okay..

Diggy- you and jacob no longer talk?

Veronica- we do, when its necessary.. yeah.

Diggy- since?

Veronica- since he finally told me that he doesn't want to fuck his relationship up with him and bahja, just because she doesn't trust us as friends.