Chapter 124

Veronica- to do what?

Dad- I can't spend quality time with my son in law?

Veronica- ¿Qué tiene planeado?

Mom- I have no idea.

Veronica- dad, you're going to interigate him and treat him like we're not even married yet.

Dad- no I'm not.

Mom- Juan.

Veronica- daddy.

Dad- *sighs* I'll make a change of plans alright? Tell him to meet me in my car in 20.

Veronica- daddy don't be mean..

Dad- I won't, I told you I have to change my plans.

Veronica- okay..I'm going to talk to him. Ma can you burp him?

Mom- of course..

I handed her Jr, and his burping towel then went upstairs. Diggy was laying on my bed, taking up all the room.

Veronica- Diggy.

Diggy- what?

Veronica- scoot over.

Diggy- no, I'm comfortable.

Veronica- come on, I want to talk before you leave.

Diggy-*sits up* where am I going without you?

Veronica- you're going with my dad.

Diggy- alone?

Veronica- yes *sits next to him* in like 15 minutes.

Diggy- is Nicole coming?

Veronica- no, its just going to be you two.

Diggy- and talk about what? How he hates me then he turns around and claims he doesn't?

Veronica- He's not..I was talking to him downstairs.

Diggy- he's not going to tell you the complete truth because he doesn't want to hurt you. So he sugar coats every thing with you, but when I'm around he's blunt. I don't say anything in return because its disrespectful..

Veronica- in order to get respect you have to give it right? You've been giving it for the longest.

Diggy-*laughs looks at me* you're telling me that it's okay to be disrespectful to your dad?

Veronica- *shrugs* I'm just saying..

Diggy- I can't.

Veronica- why not?

Diggy- because he's somebody I literally have to deal with the rest of my life. I respect my elders, and my wife's parents' no matter what..

Veronica- I won't be mad at you if you do. I'll stick up for you..

Diggy- *stands up* that's alright..I'll be fine for a hour or so right.

Veronica- I don't know.

Diggy- *laughs* I'll text you if things get awkward or out of control.

Veronica- you have permission to tell him about himself not fight my dad..

Diggy- Is that right?

Veronica- if you don't then we can't do anything for a month.

Diggy- *laughs sits back down* you can't do that.

Veronica- why not?

Diggy- because we can finally do things and you're trying to take that from me.