chapter 83

After I was finished with work, Kimora set up another meeting for us to meet with Jesus and Scharlene tomorrow. I ended up not taking Nicole to daycare because Diggy just wanted to keep her. I had to get her from the studio, I don't know he insists on taking her but having me get her. It makes no sense, once i got there her stuff was ready to go diggy was waiting on me outside with her. When I parked he walked to the car and placed her and her bag in. I had gotten out to talk to him for a second.

Diggy- wassup?

Veronica- I'm taking her to daycare tomorrow.

Diggy- why?

Veronica- because I'm paying for her to go to daycare.

Diggy- stop paying.

Veronica- no because whats going to happen when I leave?

Diggy- you don't know when you're leaving so I'll figure something out.

Veronica- diggy, no. She needs to be with other kids anyway, Paige normally picks her up around 3 and stays with her until I get off.

Diggy- she doesn't need to be around bad ass kids.

Veronica- but you want her in a studio a day?

Diggy- no I want her with me.

Veronica- she will once you pick her up from Paige's. I'll see you at home.

Diggy- you going there now?

Veronica- no, I'm going by Paige's.

Diggy- no seriously.

Veronica- I'm serious. Call me or something.

Diggy-can you drop Nicole off at my moms? She wants to see her.

Veronica- over night?

Diggy- Nah, let me ride with you. Spin went out for a second anyways.

Veronica- is there enough food and stuff for her to stay for a minute?

Diggy- yes.

Veronica- you can drive then.

Diggy- alright.

Once we dropped Nicole off , we went back to the house. I quickly changed into a grey sweatshirt that was medium length with my black leggings and my cool greys. Diggy had asked me to pick some cookies up from the store on my way back. So after I left Paige's we talked for two hours her telling me about the proposal and me telling her about my offer. I made my way to the nearest Grocery Store by my house. Instead of just getting cookies I got food for the next two weeks. I ran into someone I never expected to see again. Damn he looked even better then before.

Jose'- veronica is that you?

I looked up and saw Jose'..the guy I dated for a couple of days when me and diggy were broken up while I was in College. I met him downtown, he looked so good, and I looked a fucking mess.

Veronica- damn , Jose?

He walked over and gave me a hug

Jose'- shit you look good..

Veronica- *laughs* at the moment I'm dressed down..but thank you, so do you..what's going on?

Jose'- nothing picking some shit up for my mom , she's in town. Until tomorrow night.

Veronica- oh that's good..how's photography for you?

Jose'- its straight, you busy tomorrow?

Veronica- depends, what time?