Chapter 163

Nicole- where are you going?

Jr- can I come?

Veronica- no, you're staying with daddy.

Nicole- okay but where are you going mommy?

Veronica- I have to stop by my job, I shouldn't be gone long.

Diggy- you're going in today?

Veronica- I told you that last night.

Jr- daddy what are we going to do while mommy's gone?

Nicole- I want to go to the mall!

Jr- no let's go to an arcade Nicole. We always go to the mall.

Diggy- *laughs* hold on alright? I'm going to walk your mom out and then we'll figure out what we're going to do.

They both nodded their heads okay, then Diggy and I walked outside to my car. I put my purse in the backseat, after taking my phone and keys out.

Diggy- I don't remember you saying anything about you having to work.

Veronica- I'm not going in to work, I'm going in to get a couple of papers that I need.

Diggy- so this break shit was just a lie?

Veronica- no, I'm really on a break Diggy. I've been on a break for almost a week now.

Diggy- well you're always gone, I feel like you've been working this whole fucking week. I haven't gotten anything in 8 months.

Veronica- *laughs* it hasn't been eight months Diggy. It's really only been two and a half.

Diggy- and you're okay with that shit? You won't even let my hands touch you, and I'm loosing my fucking mind.

Veronica- we've gone longer than this before, so I don't know why you're loosing your mind.

Diggy- you do petty shit Veronica. You would allow me to shower with you, you would allow me kiss you for a long period of time, and then you would fucking change or get dressed in front of me. I fucking have you yet you won't let me have you in the way that I want.

Veronica- *laughs* Diggy I have to go, and I'm sorry for tempting you. I don't do that it on purpose, you just have to relax.

Diggy- *shakes head* how long are you gonna be gone?

Veronica- I should be back in a hour.

Diggy- alright, bye.

Diggy backed up before turning to walk away.

Veronica- nothing?

Diggy- I'm straight man.

I sighed getting in my car and heading straight to work. I just had a few things I needed to finish up, as well as get. I planned on having at least a month break, Kimora said I should do it now rather than later because Char and Luis will be gone for this month as well. While I was printing off stuff I decided to call Ashely, but she didn't answer so I called Jacob.

Jacob- hello?

Veronica- are you busy?

Jacob- nah, I was just watching tv.

Veronica- you were supposed to call me back yesterday.

Jacob- *laughs* my fault, I got busy.

Veronica- I figured that.

Jacob- wassup? You not working today?

Veronica- Nicole and Jr didn't have school today, so I'm not working today.