Chapter 32

The next day I got up around 2:30. Ugh I hate sleeping in this late

I got out of bed, showered, then got dressed for the day, after I finished I grabbed my phone to see if doggy called but he didn't. Only text I got was from Jose'. I clicked on it to open it.

Jose'- ahhh, goodmorning...if you're not busy with your boyfriend maybe we could go grab something to eat?

Veronica- lol, I'm not busy at the moment. Andorra need to wait for my friend to bring mycar back. So what about tonight instead?

I hit send and went downstairs, I threw a poptart in the toaster. after finishing that hereplied.

Jose'- yeah that's cool. Where did you way to go?

Veronica- ummm.. I have no idea. Besides pizza places an five guys I haven't tried anything eleven out here just yet

Jose'- dammnn. Meet me downtown tonight say around 8 ill be outside of five guys

Veronica- okay.

Jose'- alright see you.

Veronica- mmhm bye.

I hung up the phone and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV. I realized I haven't tallest digggy since yesterday at his place. I got worried because he normally calls me

Just as I was going to call,My doorbell rang.I got up looked through the peep hole and saw Diggy, I opened it and let him in.

Veronica- how come you haven't called me?

Diggy-*scratches back of head* I've. Been thinking a lot since you left yesterday.

Veronica- why? And I thought you weren't feeling good?

Diggy- I lied..I just wanted to be alone so I can think.

Veronica -about......?

Diggy - us..

Veronica- whas wrong with us? I thought we were doing quite well..

Diggy - it seems like it, but I disagree ..I think we should take a break

My earth dropped what he just told me I was speechless. I wanted to yell, scream, curse and everything, but all I could do was ask why..

Veronica -why? Did I do something wrong..was it my dad? Was the sex not -

Diggy- everything was fine. Eve your dad

Veronica- then I don't understand..what did I do?

I sat down on the chair on verge of tears. But I held them in as long as I could. I know y'all probably like they we're only together for 2 weeks. But honestly, it was the happiest two weeks of my life, he treated me better then any of the guys I been with...including Aaron. Diggy is like my first..he deserved it more then anyone.

Diggy-absolutely nothing .. I like you a lot..

Veronica-i like you a lot too..that's why I'm not really understanding what went wrong.

Diggy- I want you to be happy..I want you to be able to go out on dares w/o cameras and paparazzi attacking you. I need you to go on to someone who can take you out on dates firming the day ..and that's why we need to stop seeing eachother

Veronica - Daniel...you can do that. But right now is not the time.

Diggy-and I need you to give us a break so you can do that but not with me.

Veronica- I don't want anyone else..I'm happy with you...I can't find anyone to replace you.

Diggy-*sighs* I sorry Veronica..but its for the better.