Chapter 71

I woke up to my phone ringing I sat up and didn't see Diggy nor Nicole. I picked up my phone and saw my Aunt calling.

Veronica- hello?

AuntL- I'm on my way over there, so answer the door.

Veronica- okay..

I hung up the phone and got up. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and walked downstairs diggy was making Nicole a bottle.

Veronica- oh. I thought you guys were gone.

Diggy- nah..I still gotta get her dressed.

Veronica- why didn't you wake me I woulda helped you.

I walked over and kissed him then looked in the refrigerator and grabbed the OJ.

Diggy-can you feed her then change her?

Veronica- can you let my aunt in..she's on her way.

Diggy- yeah.

Veronica- okay.

I grabbed Nicole from her carrier and took her up to my room. I sat down on my bed and fixed myself to feed her. When she finished I patted her back diggy came up and took her and patted her back gently.

Diggy- your aunt is here.

Veronica- you got her?

Diggy- yeah.

Veronica- alright.

I walked back down and she was sitting on the island.

Veronica- you want some coffee or something?

AuntL- no I'm good. But veronica, I need your help and we all go back today..Ashely on the other hand..

Veronica- if you can't control her what makes you think I can?

Diggy came down into the kitchen he hugged my aunt and came over and hugged and kiss me.

Diggy- I'll see you guys later.

AuntL- I'll be leaving tonight. Hopefully you'll see ashely though..

Diggy- well have a safe flight or drive back.

AuntL- thank you.

Veronica- I'll call you.

Diggy-alright.

He put nicole in her carrier grabbed her diaper bag then left.

Veronica- you do realize if she stays with me and she says..excuse my language. But if she says some shit I don't like she'll be on her first flight back. I got one baby girl to worry about.

AuntL- yes yes I understand! But I can't keep letting her do what she does and pull the parent card out on me.

Veronica- she does that with me, she will be back to New York.

AuntL- thank you veronica..I finally get rest. I'll fax you everything you need and mail you all her clothes. I'll drop her off at 8.

Veronica- okay.

She got up and hugged me

AuntL- I have to go. I'll call you when I'm on my way.

Veronica- alrighhtt.

I walked her out then went upstairs. I got dressed putting on jeggings and a marylin Monroe shirt with my doc martens. I grabbed my phone and texted diggy telling him I'll be over there in a hour. Then called Paige

Paige- helloo?

Veronica- are you home?

Paige- yes ma'am..I'm looking online for daycares.