chapter 61

Hours went by everyone was still there, Roger went to get everyone something to eat but I couldn't eat nothing neither with prince. The doctors handnt told us nothing. We couldn't even see the baby. Prince was the only one to see and hold the baby. It was the following morning everyone refused to leave me and prince alone. Paige's mom woke me up when I heard her freaking out in spanish. It woke everyone as well.

Veronica- jacob I forgot to call them and update them..

Prince- I did to..

He got up and walked to them.

Prince- goodmorning Mrs-

PaigeD- Jacob what is going on? Paige is in a comma?

Prince-*sighs* yes sir.

PaigeM- I....I have to see her..

Prince-her room is four doors down on your left.

She walked off.

PaigeD- why the fuck didn't you call us? My daughter has been in a comma all fucking night. And you yet to call. Why?! Shouldn't I know my daughter is on life support?!

I got up and walked to him.

Veronica-Please mrGracia..you have to for give us..him at the most the one person who means a lot to him won't wake up..its been a long night for us all..

PaigeD- i-i can't believe you didn't call.

He walked away prince put his hands in his pockets I touched his shoulder to re assure him then walked back to my seat.

GrammaP- paige dad asshole

Veronica- no gramma..he just cares..

GrammaP-we care to. He asshole.

MommaP- I'm going to take her home to change..ill be back around noon.

Veronica-okay ..

Prince-thanks..

Everyone started to leave it was left with me diggy and prince along with paige's parents.

Veronica- you don't have to stay.

Diggy- I know..but I am.

Veronica- go change..come back at noon.

Diggy- you sure?

Veronica-yeah..

He kissed my forehead and left. Prince came and sat next to me I laid my head on his shoulder.

Veronica- did you see the baby today?

Prince-yeah..I held him..it was like .... I don't even know..

Veronica-did you name him yet?

Prince- no, I'm going to wait for Paige.

Veronica- what if-

Prince-i don't care..ill wait. She wouldn't want me to name him without her..

Veronica-okay..

Prince- she's going to wake up..I know she is...she can't leave me without me marrying her.

Veronica- she's not leaving me without going to my wedding..

Prince-*laughs* she wouldn't be happier..

--

Its been three weeks, and nothing she hasn't budged. Prince refused to name her still. I went to my show, to do it for paige. Diggy was coming later on so it was me and gramma sitting in paiges room. I had to use the bathroom when I came back Gramma was talking topaige and it seemed as if paige was listening. Gramma was holding her hand