Chapter 84

The next morning I got up a half hour early to get myself and Nicole ready. I texted Paige letting her know I was taking Nicole to daycare. I dressed up because I planned on having the meeting with Scharlene and Jesus. Before I left out the house in woke diggy up to tell him I was taking Nicole to daycare. He got out the bed to use the bathroom , then helped me put Nicole in the car.

Diggy- you could have left her here.

Veronica- No, I told you yesterday I wasn't letting you keep her home during the day.

Diggy- she wouldn't be home-

Veronica- that's more of a reason as to why she needs to be at day care

Diggy- whatever, can we go to lunch?

Veronica- I don't know, ill call you. It all depends on how this meeting goes.

Diggy- is that why you have on a skirt and heels?

Veronica- I dress up when I go to work..

Diggy- not all the time.

Veronica- that's because I'm either getting fitted for something or in a photo shoot. So I do wear sweats..

Diggy- *laughs* my point. Plus that skirt makes your ass look big.

Veronica- my ass is already big.

Diggy-*bites bottom lip tries to look at it* who you tellin?

Veronica- *laughs* shut up. I have to go. I'll call you around 11:30, if I don't then I can't go.

Diggy- alright. Bye.

He pecked my lips then I left out. I dropped Nicole off then made my way to work. The meeting wasn't until after lunch, so I was able to meet with diggy for lunch. We went to subway but I couldn't stay long. Thirty minutes later I had to return so I could be on time for meeting, and I was. Me and Kimora walked into conference room C, where Scharlene and Jesus came moments later. After they spoke they got straight down to business.

Jesus- first things first, we like to say thank you for agreeing into joining us.

Scharlene- this is going to be a wonderful experience for you and everyone else as well.

Veronica- I hope so, thank you for me this opportunity.

Jesus- Kimora are you joining Veronica as well..or how is that happening?

Kimora- I'm only available to stay with her for two weeks, but I will be there every now and then to make sure things are going how they're supposed to.

Veronica- so when do I leave?

Jesus- models and photographers are leaving in a month, on our private plane.

Kimora- when can she meet those who will be joining her on the trip and plane?

Scharlene- Saturday, we are having this get together. You guys are more then welcomed

Kimora- we will be there, now what are the expectations?

Jesus- being where she needs to be on time, getting along with people even if she doesn't like them. Arguing is not what we want, she has to do everything we tell her to,

Veronica- but what if somebody is telling me to do one thing then y'all are telling me another?

Scharlene- you're 20, I would hope you would be able to figure that out on your own. When you do interviews we expect you to represent us, and Kimora. We expect you not to act a hot mess at events, or anything. We expect you to look your best at all times, we expect you not to fall on the runway, we expect you not to get choked up on live interviews. When you do have people coming to visit you we still want you to attend everything you need to.

Another Diggy Simmons Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें