Chapter 11

Authors note - ive decided to skip up to the part everyone comes in town for tour. Just to speed the story up and make it a tad bit more interesting(: well enjoy ! Hmmm...womder what paige is going to say they havent spoke since three months ago the night of the kiss...

-----

After getting dissmissed from school me and oaige said goodbye to aaron and blake and headed to my house to get ready for their concert. Once we got there we both showered and picked out our outfits i was getting dressed when my phone rang. It was diggy i answered.

Veronica- Helloo.

Diggy- hey . You know we have a show tonight right..? In New Jersey

Veronica- yes. You told me a billion times.

Diggy- *laughs* youre coming right ?

Veronica- no. Im just going to sit at home. Yes im coming. Along with paige.

Diggy- paige's coming? Nobosy heard from her at all..prince especially.

Veronica- yeah..um ill talk to you later about that. Ill see you there.

Diggy-alright. Text me when you get here so i can send roger out to come get yall.

Veronica- kay.

I hung up the phone and continued getting ready. I had on a tied tank top with a jean jacket. With some cheetah print pants and the chetah print tims to match. And some jewrely tplo top itoff. Paige had on a similar out fit but wanted to wear leggings and doc martens. I did her make up first. Then her hair. She did my hair and make up and we took pictures posted on instagram and headed out. Once we got there it was crowded af. Lucky we found a decent parking lot. I grabbed my purse and keys and opened my door when i noticed paige didnt move.

Veronica- whats the matter ? *closes door*

Paige- i forgot about prince being here.

Veronica- you want to bail..?

Paige- no..what if he hates me? I ignored all his calls amd texts.

Veronica- you two just need to talk. Thats it.

Paige-*deep inhale and exhale* alright....youre right..um you should text diggy first.

Veronica- oh right

I pulled my phone out and quickly texted him. He said to go the bus and go behind it. It was a back door . Roger told all the secruity guards already. When we walked in we saw roger

Roger- veronica..paige?

Veronica- mmhm.

Roger- here.

He hands us backstage passes . We put it around our neck.

Roger- uh follow me to their dressing room.

Paige- wait whos..

Roger- diggys.

Paige-*sighs of relief* okay.

Me and paige followed roger to diggys dressing room he knocked and diggy answered roger let us two in and said he'll be back in a few. Me and paige walked in and gave diggy a hug and sat down on the couch.

Veronica- nervous..?

Diggy- a little.

Veronica-*rolls eyes chuckles*

Diggy- what was that?

Veronica- oh, nothing. *looks away*

Diggy-*laughs* horrible liar.