Chapter 112

Diggy- you're the one who wanted this time apart, so yes I do have a date tonight. No, I'm not going to have sex with her.

Veronica- when I said I wanted it, I meant it for us to get our shit together...not for you to see other women. I don't even want you associating with a girl like her.

Diggy- girl like what Veronica? She's not you?

Veronica- she's a slut Diggy! She fucks on the first night, so I know something's going to happen.

Diggy- says the girl who almost slept with Jacob..once again. I'm dropping Nicole off that's all, I didn't come for you to lecture me about who you don't like me dating.

Veronica- you're not supposed to be seeing anyone...you're not supposed to fall out of love with me..

I sighed and sat on the couch knowing I just admitted my true reason for arguing with him about this girl he's been talking to but just now going on a date with. He sat next to me and looked at me. I was dumb for even listening to my mom about taking a break, I've been doing terrible without him. He hasn't touched me in almost three- four months, and I can't deal knowing he might have sex with this girl tonight. Even after saying that he still didn't touch me, he just looked at me.

Diggy- Then why do this break?

Veronica- it was supposed to bring us closer together, not for you to go fucking other girls. Yeah, I messed up..but I don't want you to stop loving me, because I hadn't.

Diggy-*sighs* I swear I still love you. But we aren't ready for this, you can do what you want too and I can do what I want. Neither of us can handle being tied down to one another. I'm sorry..

Veronica- when I asked for a break I didn't mean permentally..

Diggy- I'll call you later alright? I have to go or I'm going to be late.

Veronica- you can let yourself out..

I quickly went upstairs and got in bed. Diggy let me stay in the house while he went and stayed with Spin. I honestly want to take everything back, and lay with him right about now. But obvisiouly he's moving on from me already..so would I be wrong to officially go out and find somebody? I guess not, so I picked up my phone and called Ray.

Ray- hello?

Veronica- hey, can you do me a huge favor please?

Ray- what is it?

Veronica- can you come over and watch Nicole for a few hours? Please.

Ray- where is Diggy?

Veronica- he has a date, and he doesn't know I'm going out..so would you just keep an eye on her? She's already sleeping..

Ray-*sighs* fine, I'm on my way.

Veronica- thank you! I'm leaving the key under the mar because I'm going to take a shower.

Ray- whatever. I'll be there in about 15.

Veronica- okay.

I hung up the phone, and stuck a spare key under the outside porch mat. I quickly went upstairs to shower, and wash my hair. After that I lotioned my body down put on black lace thong, with a black strapless bra to match. I blow dried my hair, flat ironed it. I went to my closet to find a outfit to wear, although I had no idea where I was headed so I called Jadah. I haven't hung out with her in a while. Although, we still keep in touch hopefully she would be available.

Jadah- helloo?

Veronica- hey Jadah, I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere tonight?

Jadah- oh sure! It's this new club that opened downtown..I'll pick you up in 30? *laughs* I'm already dressed, I didn't have anyone to go with so I was going to just stay home.