Chapter 70

We had just arrived back to our house, and was finished un-packing. We both showered to freshen up, and changed our clothes.

Veronica- i'm about to get Nicole..are you coming?

Diggy- nah, i'll see you later i'm going to meet up with your dad.

Veronica- right now?

Diggy- yeah, get it over with y'know..

Veronica- okay..well call me after.

Diggy- alright.

I gave him a kiss and walked out. Before going to pick her up i stopped to get gas. When I got there Angela had let me in i gave her a hug and walked in. We went into the kitchen.

Angela- hold on i'm going to go get her

Veronica- do you need help?

Angela- i'll get russy to bring her bag down here.

Veronica- okay.

She walked off , her and russy came back a few minutes later Nicole was in her carrier.

Veronica- thank youuu, is Ms. Justine here?

Angela- no, her and my dad went out a few hours ago. How was the trip?

Veronica- it was really nice..i enjoyed myself.

Russy- where's diggy?

Veronica- oh he went to meet up with my dad.

Angela- oh alright, well i'll tell them you stopped by.

Veronica- can you tell them thank you

Angela- of course.

Veronica- thanks.

I grabbed Nicole's carrier.

Angela- Russy take the bag to her car.

Russy- alright.

Veronica-*hugs angela* thanks again.

Angela- no problem. Oh and she just ate..less then ten minutes ago.

Veronica- okay.

Russy walked out to my car i followed him. I put Nicole in the back and strapped her in tightly then grabbed the bag from russy and put it in. I hugged russy bye and got in. I pulled off back to my house. I took Nicole out and grabbed her bag then walked in. I put her down in the living room and went to clean her diaper bag out. I went back to pick her up. I took her up to my room, it felt like i hadn't held her in months. I missed her way to much, i don't know how i'm going to deal with her at daycare while i'm working all day. It felt nice to have her in my arms, she was holding my hand and squirming, and then my phone started to ring thinking it was diggy i didn't look at the caller ID.

Veronica- hey.

Jacob- ah so y'all made it?

Veronica- oh its you..yeah we got in a few hours ago.

Jacob- don't sound so happy to hear from me.

Veronica- I thought you were diggy calling.

Jacob- he's not with you?

Veronica- nope he left to meet with my dad, I went to go pick Nicole up.

Jacob- oh, you know he's going on tour in a month or so?

Veronica- yep he told me. He's going to be gone for 11 months.. its gonna suck, but its his job.

Jacob- can't you and Nicole go with him?