Chapter 8

Authors note ; reminder . I'm skipping into the school year !

---

Paige- veronica , lemme where the breds.

Veronica- my 13's sure. Give me your bred 12's

Paige- aight.

paige stayed the night at my house. We wanted to car pool. Gas is too high. Lol but i had on a polo ralph lauren v-neck. We aint rocking with the USPA. And i head some army pants. I but on a armani exchange belt . And put on paiges breds. We were taking our time. Senior year is the year of prom so we have to be on point everyday. Even tho we are. Im still with Aaron and paige is still with Blake. She talks to prince on the side . And me and diggy are just bestfriends. Is what we agreed on. But sometimes its just ..anyways. i never found out what diggy had to tell me. And im still mad at him for that. And hes starting to pick up my color moods. One thing i hate. But i grabbed my binder and phone. I had my hair up in a messy ponytail. I had on masacra eyeliner. No foundation. i still work with my mom. And my profoliois finally finished. So im going to make copies of the pictures and send them to the schools i want to get in. Me and paige walked out of my house and into my car. The school was about 15 minute drive from my house by car. Once we got there, we saw all the hoes we disliked. We both groaned and walked inside.

Veronica- them bitches better stay away from aaron

Paige- and blake. Or they gone get hurt.

Veronica- never lying. Come on lets go get our schedule from the office.

Paige- alright.

.

Me and paige walked to secretary office to pick up our schedules. Our principal Ms. Jackson came out talking with somebody behind her. Voice sounded fimilar. But we didnt pay any mind to it. We walked off to our lockers. Thankfully near eachother. At our lockers we just stood there to look at our shedules. We had every period together except for 4 and 7 . We stood at our lockers to talk for few minutes , when i felt arms being wrapped around my waist . I turned around and saw aaron.

Veronica-*smiles* hey.

Aaron-*kisses me* hey babe.

Paige- wheres blake?

Aaron- at his locker. His is way down there.

Paige- oh.

Veronica- did you get your schedule?

Aaron- yup. Chemistry. Gym. Algrebra. College prep. A lunch. Social studies . Creative writing.

Veronica- we have second and fourth together.

Aaron-better then nothing .

Blake came over and hugged kissed paige.

Paige- what took you so long?

Blake- Deeja.

Veronica- what did she want?

Paige- exactly.

Blake- you know how she is.

Paige- mmhm. Yeah i know.

Aaron- whos deja?

Veronica- somebody you dont need to be worried about.

Aaron- only thing im worried about is yall football team.

Blake- come on. Ill take you to meet the coach and for you to sign up.

Aaron- il see you second?

Veronica- mmhm.

Aaron kissed me , blake kissed paige and the two of them walked towards the opposite way and me and paige went towards our first period class History. We sat towards the back thank god deja and her crew wasnt in this class. Last thing i needed was a fake person around me. After fourth period i met up with paige and we walked to lunch together where we saw blake and aaron we walked over to sit with but of course people walked in front of us to try and sit at the table. Me and paige groaned and took the opposite way. Once we got to the table guess who was over there nobody but deja and her little followers. Me and paige sat down across each other.