Chapter 153

Des- I didn't mean to disrespect you in any way Veronica..I just didn't have any-

Veronica- I'm not upset..I just wanted to apologize for being that way. I didn't know the situation, and you know the first thing that came to my mind was something sexual between the two of you. I didn't pull you aside for you to say sorry to me because you didn't do anything wrong. Once Diggy told me, I hope you don't mind that he did tell me, I felt like a bitch with no self control..so I'm sorry.

Des- *laughs* oh no..I would've been the same way. I totally understand..

Veronica- are you okay though? I know it's not my place because we aren't even friends, but it wouldn't feel right if I don't ask you. *shakes head* no woman should have to go through anything like that..

Des- I'm fine, after talking to Diggy and Spin I think it's time that I grow a pair and move on..yes he's the one who helped me but I'm sick of being treated like I'm not shit. It's not a good feeling, at all. It's time that I show him that he doesn't have any kind over power over me, anymore..

Veronica- that's good Des..I'm happy that you are ready to get out of that kind of relationship, because I'm more then sure there are other niggas out there more then willing to date you and treat you better then him. You're a pretty girl, and you can sing, *laughs* yeah I think it's time to show that nigga that he has zero control over you. But where are you going to stay? Diggy says you live with him, will you be going back there tonight?

Des- absolutely not..Spin said that I could stay with him until I can get my shit together. Tomorrow morning he's going to take me down to the station, once that's taken care of I'm going to get my clothes and things then work from there.

Veronica- oh okay, that's good..if you need help with anything I don't mind. Maybe we can be friends, I'm sick of being the only female around they asses. *laughs* the shit is very annoying.

Des- *laughs* yeah..I would like that a lot. Considering the fact I honestly don't have any family out here..It would be nice to go shopping with a girl..

Veronica- *laughs* right, so we'll have to do something for sure.

Diggy walked over with a drink in his hand as well as Spin.

Diggy- you straight?

Spin- *laughs* come on Des, I'll introduce you to the rest of them.

Des- okay, thanks again Veronica..

Veronica- yeah, no problem. I'll give you my number before we leave. Or you can get it from Spin.

Des- okay.

Spin allowed Des to walk off first and then followed after her. Diggy sat down at the bar and I sat down on his lap, taking the cup out of his hand. I tried drinking some but he stopped me making me damn near spill the whole drink on my dress but it missed, only getting on the floor.

Veronica- what?

Diggy- you're not drinking, so don't even try and get a fucking tongue dipped. It's not happening so get that out your head. What were you saying to her?

Veronica- nice shit..*looks at him* she's cool.

Diggy- Spin's feeling her but not trynna act on it just yet.

Veronica- yeah..he should wait. But I figured that shit out when she told me Spin is letting her stay with him until she gets back on her feet. I told her that we could go out, shopping or something..

Diggy- you meant it?

Veronica- yes, I did mean it.

Diggy- thank you..