Chapter 12

The next morning my mom woke us, letting us know she had made breakfast. Paige and I brushed our teeth, and washed our faces before going down.

Paige- thank you.

Veronica- thanks mama.

Mom- no problem. How was the concert?

Veronica- it was good.

Mom-*sits* what did you guys do afterwards

Veronica- mom.

Mom- fine. You two can go on upstairs, but bring those dishes back down.

Veronica- mmhm okay.

Me and paige took our plates upstairs to my room she sat on the bed and i closed the door. She kept looking at her phone i sat down.

Veronica- expecting a call?

Paige- something like that.

Veronica- you never did tell me what happened lastnight.

Paige- we made up..

Veronica- i saw yall walking in the hallway from where?

Paige- okay look...i know youre gonna be mad as ever when i tell you this.

Veronica- I hope not.*puts plate on dresser*

Paige- i basically told him i was starting to fall in love.

Veronica- you what ?!?

Paige- I know, I don't know what it is...but I just fell hard...and fast.

Veronica- paige...you didn't...

Paige- i know. I know. But i walked out and went to the womens room thinking that i lost him. But he just came in..we tlaked and i said i didnt mean to say it. So lets just forget about it. He said he felt the same. And i said but i still have a boyfriend nlah blah then we started kissing.

Veronica- paige!!

Paige- veronica- dont...

Veronica- what do you mean don't?

Paige- it slipped out.

Veronica- paige you told the boy you loved him!

Paige- i didn't mean too!

Veronica- *sighs* so what about blake.

Paige- veronica. Would you not.

Veronica- not what.

Paige- do this to me! You're my bestfriend! You knows what happen when I start liking a boy first, I cant help it even if I wanted too.

Veronica- and we go through this everytime you stsrt to "love a boy " * does air quotes*

Paige- veronica..i already feel bad okay. And i dont need you breathing down my neck telling me what i did was stupid. I know ! I fucking paniced and it slipped out. I didnt plan on telling him i love him !

Veronica- paige.whats done is done. Its too late now.

Paige- i realized that veronica.

Veronica- if he doesnt call im hurting him.

Paige- i know...

Veronica- what do you have planned.

Paige- nothing. With you i guess.

Veronica- movies?

Paige- sure. To see ?

Veronica- mama?