Chapter 7

Authors note ! ; After this chapter i will be skipping into the new school year. Chapter 8 wil be. But enjoy This one ! Vote, common, fan anything! Thanks for supporting though.

-----

I woke up around ten my dad woke me up. i got up brushed my teeth , used the bathroom , washed my face and went to go see what my dad wanted he was sitting down eating a bowl of cereal.

Veronica- yes?

Dad- I need you to straighten up for me .

Veronica- Why ?

Dad- because me and your mom are having a little get together tonight.

Veronica- whose all coming?

Dad- I don't know. Some of your mom's co-workers , customers , and some of my people.

Veronica- umm who?

Dad- i don't want you here anyways.

Veronica- dad , no fair.

Dad- i will be back around 3 i want it cleaned.

Veronica- ugh fine..

He put his bowl up and kissed my forehead and walked out the door. I groaned and walked upstairs. I showered and threw on black and white addidas pants and a black tank top. Leaving my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and callled up paige.

Paige- girl , i'm sleep.

Veronica- well wake up and getcho ya ass at my house. Wear sweats and a tank!

Paige- I gotta help you clean don't i ?

Veronica- yess.

Paige- *groans* okay , on my way.

Veronica- thanks.

i hung up and went downstairs i swept/ mopped the kitchen floor floor. After that i went to vacuum the living room. By then paige was walking in the door.

Veronica- shoes off at the door!

Paige- i am , i am.

she took her shoes off and started cleaning the kitchen. After four hours of cleaning everything. Paige left and i told her i'll be at her house whenever the party starts.I went up to my room and showered. i put on some yoga pants from holister and a holister shirt to match. I went thru my stuff to find my profolio by the time i found it my mom walked into my room and sat on my bed .

Veronica- found my profolio!

I handed it to her and sat next to her we started going thru it.

Mom- okay , it looks like all you need is more headshots. With and without make up.

Veronica- without make up?

Mom- yes , you look perfectly fine without it. You have none on right now.

Veronica- but its just you.

Mom- Well , sweetie this is what you have to do , i'll hang on to this. and we will get you headshots done some time this week.

Veronica- okay.

Mom- well , i need to start getting ready i need you to go over paige's.

Veronica- i know. dad told me. If you see drake , or kendrick , or Frank Ocean, or Childish -

Mom- i'll be sure to have them sign something for you .

Veronica- thanks! okay well i'm about to go.

Mom- alright. drive safe. see you tomorrow.

Veronica- okay.

My mom hugged me and walked into her room all i did was grab my phone , and phone charger threw on my tims and walked dowstairs i grabbed my keys and got into the car and pulled off towards paige's once i got there she just came out the shower and was getting dressed when her phone rang . she answered