Chapter 158

Veronica- what? You got rid of my kids just to have sex with me?

Diggy- I think I've earned it right?

Veronica- said who?

Diggy- we haven't argued in the last two weeks, we haven't done anything but kissing within these weeks and I'm starting to crave you.

Diggy started kissing on my neck again before slightly but aggressively pulling me down on the bed.

Veronica- I think we've argued once.

Diggy- *looks at me* but that shit was honestly petty, so just chill out and let me do this. You've missed it just as much as I did.

I rolled my eyes playfully as Diggy bent down to kiss me. I did miss feeling him, but there was no way I was going to allow him to do anything to me after leaving my parents. I wasn't bothered after we made up, but I wasn't going to show him that I'm over shit right after he apologizes. He has to be aware that I'm not the kind of girl to fuck him right after an argument...unless he turns me on.
Diggy opened my legs wider kissing me everywhere except for where I wanted him to at the moment. When he finally did, I put my hand on the back of his head gripping onto his curls as he started to take care of me. I tried closing my legs to get him to slow down with his tongue, but he only pushed them back opened and slid two fingers in me, causing me to moan a little louder. Diggy decided to take out his fingers, and to just use his tongue alone. My legs started to shake, and I started to arch my back. I was thinking he was going to stop like normally but he didn't, he kept going until I came. He continued to lick me, which only made me twitch and close my legs. I don't know why he did that, because he's never done that, but I'm not complaining either. Diggy stopped licking me to kiss my thighs again before coming up smiling watching me trying to get myself together. It didn't take me long to pull his boxers down and allow him to slip in me. He went really slow at first, knowing that it would take me a few seconds to get back up to where he was. Once I was, he allowed me to take over for a second or two before he was ready to be back on top. When we both came he didn't pull out until the both of us were done throbbing. He kissed me me before laying down on his back. I grabbed the cover pulling it over the both of us, and he pulled me closer to him putting his arm around me.

Diggy- are you going to let me take you to dinner tonight?

Veronica- really?

Diggy- what?

Veronica- you're supposed to take me out before you have sex with me.

Diggy- we can act like it never happened and we can do it all over after dinner.

Veronica- I can cook something, I don't mind.
Diggy- you can cook tomorrow, tonight I want to take you out.

Veronica- why?

Diggy- why can't I take my wife out?

Veronica- you can but this is your third time in two weeks. You never taken me out this many times in a month.

Diggy- I'm not aloud to step my game up?

Veronica- *looks at him* what did you do?

Diggy- seriously? Because I want to take you out you think I did some shit? I can't take you out without being questioned?

Veronica- of course you can, but we've been married for over three years and not once have you ever taken me out three times in a month. So what happened?

Diggy- nothing happened, if you don't want to go you can fucking cook for me instead.

Veronica- no, I want to go.