Chapter 155

Jacob- *laughs* try it.

Veronica- what is it?

Jacob- ion need to drug you with some shit for you to let me mess with you.

Veronica- I'm okay, thanks though..that little speech you gave was nice.

Jacob- *laughs* you mean me saying thank you to you?

Veronica- *sits* absolutely, believe it or not but you're helping my name grow..by you helping my name grow my career gets better as well as Char and Luis'.

Jacob- shit, that's who I forgot to thank. If I see them I'll introduce them to some people.

Veronica- they left already, parties aren't their thing.

Jacob- damn..alright.

Veronica- I'm going to go find Diggy..

Jacob- *lowers voice* we'll talk..I'll call you.

Veronica- *stands* okay.

I was making my way Diggy but Des had stopped me. I didn't see her when she first got here so I gave her a hug and then we went and found a table.

Des- *laughs* I just met Bahja.

Veronica- you did? Who introduced you?

Des- Roc did, I was talking to him and Ray then she had came over. Her and Paige did, actually. So I met her too. Paige seems nice though.

Veronica- Paige is always nice, unless someone crosses her the wrong way. Bahja, eh, not really a big fan of hers.

Des- she said you and her we're friends since what, before preschool?

Veronica- yeah, we were. I ha-

I was cut off by Spin coming over sliding in next to Des, Diggy sat next to me.

Diggy- what y'all talking about?

Veronica- nothing. 

Spin- *laughs* I think that's complete bullshit.

Des- what were you and Diggy talking about?

Spin- don't even trip. Veronica did you see Paige?

Diggy- if she did then she wouldn't be calm.

Veronica- what does that mean?

Spin- I think you know what it means.

Veronica- Des doesn't so please, by all means explain.

Des- *laughs if I were you two, I wouldn't bother.

I looked at Diggy waiting for him to say something but when he didn't I looked at Spin. Spin looked away, just as Bahja walked over. Bahja looked at all of us, but of course only spoke to Spin and Diggy. I didn't say anything, Diggy put his hand on my thigh and faced her. 

Diggy- wassup?

Bahja- can I talk to you for a second?

Diggy- everything alright?

Diggy nodded his head slightly, and tightening  his grip on my thigh obviously referring to Jalen. Bahja didn't respond she just looked at who was around then back at him. Diggy looked at me, I moved his hand slightly, letting him know it was okay for him to leave. He stood up, walking away with her and I looked at Spin.

Spin- you seen Jacob?

Veronica- yeah, I was with him before I ran into Des.

Spin- he straight?