Chapter 98

Dad- what do you mean she's pregnant?!

Mom- she can't have that baby!

Veronica- she's not getting rid of it that's for sure. And she has to stay here with me.

AuntL- I'm not discussing this I told you this veronica.

Veronica- you don't understand, everything is going so good for her you can't just take that away from her.

AuntL- she's in a hospital bed with a broken arm and leg ! Pregnant at 17 !

Dad- where the hell is she going to stay?

Veronica- I can figure all that out. But until she gets back on her feet she's staying with me.

Mom- veronica you have your own husband and daughter to worry about!

Veronica- but Ashely needs me, she needs stability! This baby needs stability.

AuntL- that baby can't even spell stability!

Veronica- Ashely needs stability, she needs somebody to depend on. And I'm there for her! Just let her stay.

Mom- No, I agree with Linda.

Veronica- what the hell are you guys afraid of? Just let her stay here! Josh is here the father of her kid. Let her say here with me! So at least she'll know she's financially stable!

Dad- Josh ain't did shit but make this whole thing worse.

AuntL- I don't like that kid.

Veronica- so you rather josh be like Ashley's dad..? Not around? I'm not letting ashely go, I'm her guardian not you guys anymore !

AuntL- The paper work says otherwise.

Veronica- why can't she stay? Give me a good enough reason as to why?

AuntL- ask your mom I'm done with this conversation.

She grabbed her purse and stormed out my mom didn't say anything but mess with a diamond bracelet she got in memory of ashelys mom..her sister. I had to say it, I had to say something to get Ashely to stay.

Veronica- mama you know she's keeping this baby, so let her stay with me..she's not going tohave issues like her mom! she'll be alive after the baby comes out!

Dad- veronica!

Veronica- mama its true and you know it!

Mom- don't say shit like that veronica. How dare you?! Get out.

Veronica- mama! You know Ashely needs more stability then what her mom had!

Mom- get the fuck out ! Im done with this conversation! You've crossed the line.

Veronica- I'm not trying too! Dad would you tell her!

My mom looked at me in disgust and went into the bathroom slamming the door. She never cussed at me like that. My dad went after her I sighed and grabbed my stuff leaving. I knew where I could find Josh, knowing Ashely told me every time where they would go to get away from everything and everyone. I parked in the parking lot and found him sitting on the bench, I made my way over to him and sat next to me. He didn't even look at me knowing who I was.

Josh- how'd you find me?

Veronica- Ashely told me about this place..

Josh- oh..

Veronica- she needs you.. you know that right?

Josh- *sighs* yeah, I know..

Veronica- you know what she told me..? After you and spin left out.