Chapter 128

Veronica- no Diggy stay with me.

Diggy- no, I have to take care of some things. Put on what's in the closest hung up, do your hair. Look pretty for me.

Veronica- nope, because you're leaving me for the third time today. I ate breakfast alone!

Diggy-If you just do this you'll be happy.

Veronica- do what Diggy?

Diggy- do like I said, put the clothes on. Do you're hair, do you're make-up then get in the car with James he's taking you to where I'm going to be.

Veronica- Pero yo no quiero ir solo Diggy. El punto de esto era para estar juntos! And you've been leaving me alot.

Diggy- Chill, don't say shit I don't understand because I don't know what to say.

Veronica- *rolls eyes sits down* I'm ready to go back home.

Diggy- Veronica, damn. Just chill, get fucking dressed. Stop acting like that, its just one hour. You'll be away from me for one hour. Get ready, your shit is ready for you to put it on so you just need to do whatever the hell you need to do. If you're not there when you're supposed to then we'll have issue.

Veronica- really Diggy?

Diggy- yes because I'm trying to something nice for your ass but you talking in spanish and shit complaining.

Veronica- how do you know I complained?

Diggy-*laughs* because thats the only time when you speak out of english, and besides cussing me out!

Veronica- whatever, it's not funny.

Diggy- *sighs* Veronica can you please just get dressed? I swear you'll love it.

Veronica- *groans* fine, but if its shitty I'm not talking to you.

Diggy-*laughs pulls you up* its not going to be shitty, if you're on time everything will be fine.

Veronica- mmhm.

He kissed me before grabbing his phone and walking out. I groaned not really in the mood to get dressed, today I just wanted to chill with him because we've been out somewhere this whole time. Tomorrow is our last day and tonight is our last night, so hopefully tomorrow we can just relax before its time to check out. These five days here have been nice don't get me wrong, but it would be even better if I gotten the chance to sleep in for once. But I can't complain because Diggy has been going out of his way to do this.

----

Diggy's POV.

Diggy- *laughs daps spin* thanks man.

Spin- you know I gotchu. My shit already set up so after this y'all straight, unless you planned on just going back to the hotel.

Diggy- shit I wish, but I got her family down here. *looks at watch* where are my kids? Nicole's supposed to have been with me.

Spin- chill, you get ready, and I'll go check on everything. You still got about 30 minutes plus the 45 minutes it takes for her to get here.

Diggy- aight, thanks.

Spin- you want Jr too?

Diggy- I would like too have him, nah I'm just come out there don't trip.

Spin-*sits* then I'm stay in here.

Diggy- alright.

I walked out the room, closing the door then walked outside. Everyone was running back and forth to get everything in place in time. I planned out that me and Veronica were going to renew our vowels a while ago, but since we had this week to ourselves I decide to move the date closer. I flew all her family members out here, even Paige's parents. I had all my family members fly out as well, the ones who don't live here. I had to have it far because it was the only spot that had a good view of our city. I want to have it romantic so by the time Veronica's standing in front if me while I'm saying my vowels the sun will be setting. Nessa and Angela picked out a dress for Veronica, although I told them what colors worked best on her and the colors I wanted us to wear. After we renew our vowels, the building that's located a few blocks down is going to be a little get together. Well, not little but not something so big as to where every stranger is welcomed. Invites only, friends and family. So I'm crossing my fingers hoping that Veronica will like it, and get over the reasons why I kept leaving.