Chapter 117

Diggy- we talking or nah?

Veronica- I don't fucking know..are we?

Diggy- I don't want you giving up on us..

Veronica- did I say I was?

Diggy- can you loose the fucking attitude? I know you're pregnant but you don't need to act like that all the time.

Veronica- I don't have a fucking attitude. I'm annoyed with you..very annoyed with you.

Diggy- can you stop being annoyed with me and talk to me?

Veronica- for what? I mean, what else is there to say unless you have something else you need to tell me.

Diggy- I'm still not understanding how you can be pissed at me for not tell you about who was coming but you still haven't told me why you were communicating with Jacob.

Veronica- what the hell am I supposed to say? "Oh sorry I forgot to tell you, but I ran into Jacob today we talked for a few moments then I left and came back home to you" then you would be still pissed at me.

Diggy- what could you two possibly talk about? There should be no exchange of words, at all. As soon as you saw him you should have left.

Veronica- all he said was that he was sorry, to both me and you. That was it so can you leave it alone now?

Diggy- will I have to be worried about you and Jacob when I leave?

Veronica- will I have to worry about you, Jessica and Bahja?

Diggy- I'm serious Veronica.

Veronica- Diggy I'm serious too..I don't want to find out that you're messing around with either one of them.. We were already on the verge of breaking up and I don't want one of them trying to help us end it. I trust you I swear I do, but I don't trust what you're going to do when you're vulnerable..

Diggy- nothing, nothing at all.

Veronica- *sighs* I hope so.

-----

The Day Diggy is leaving.

I dropped Nicole over Paige's because it would be to much for me to carry her around and my stomach is getting bigger by the day. After I Dropped Diggy off I planned on getting my mom from the airport later that night. But my main focus right now is to make sure Jessica and Bahja both understand that Diggy isn't single, so I pulled both Roger and Spin aside.

Roger-what's up?

Veronica- please don't-

Spin- you know I'm not.

Roger- you think I'm going to let him mess up things with you because of them? Nah..

Veronica-*laughs* thank you..but don't tell him we had this conversation.

Spin- I gotchu.

Roger- alright, you be safe driving home.

They walked off and Diggy walked over.

Diggy- what did they say?

Veronica- nothing, just wanted to tell me that they'll call whenever you guys make it.

Diggy- I would have.

Veronica- I just want to make sure I hear from somebody that's all..

Jessica-*shouts from the jet door* Diggy we have to go!

I adjusted my position, diggy looked at me then made me look at him.

Diggy- I promise you nothing's going to happen, I'm going to keep my distance.