Chapter 90

Diggy's POV

(A/N ; I'm just going to get to the point when they're at the same day, and diggy is getting ready to tell Veronica about the rest results)

I picked the phone up sat down, and dialed her number. Every time it rang I kept linking out and hanging up. Then she called back..I had no choice but to answer. So I did.

Veronica-hello?

Diggy- *clears throat* hey.

Veronica- why do you keep calling and hanging up? Is everything okay? Is something wrong with Ni-

Diggy- no, Nicole's fine, she's still at daycare..Paige should be getting her in a few..

Veronica- oh, what's going on? What are you doing?

Diggy- nothing I'm at home.. I didn't have a session today, it got canceled.

Veronica- oh, well do you want to face time?

Diggy- not right now okay? I have to tell you something.

Veronica- oh.. Um what is it?

Diggy- Jacob brought me the test.

Veronica- you should be happy right?

Diggy- it came out positive...for me.

Veronica- wait.. I'm- what?! So you're the father?!

Diggy- it says that I am.

Veronica- Daniel, you lied to me then! You fucking lied to my face!

Diggy- I didn't lie, I didn't fuck bahja.

Veronica- you're still lying to me!

Diggy- I'm getting a redo.. this isn't right.

Veronica- there's not fucking redo ! You fucking lied to me ! I can't believe I trusted you enough to know you didn't fuck her. You lied to me. You lied to my face Daniel, fuck you . I'm done with all this, I knew this shit wouldn't work out from jump, I'm to young to deal with all this shit! I married a fucking liar.

Diggy- that's not true. I love you.

Veronica- then tell me the truth, right now.. Did you have sex with bahja..yes or no?

Diggy- Veronica..

Veronica- that's what I thought.. Goodbye, don't fucking call me if it's not about Nicole or Ashely.

She hung up the phone, I fucked up real bad this time. I can't even go to her to talk face to face. The only thing on my mind right now is to get this test re did. I don't care if I get the same results. I left the house and went to find bahja, and beg for her to take it again.

Veronica's POV

I was in Jose's room when diggy called, thankfully he stepped out for a few minutes. Once I got off the phone with him I broke down crying, I couldn't stand the fact that Diggy's second child was by someone other than me. I couldn't stand the fact that I have to be stuck with bahja for every, I can't stand the fact that Nicole has a sister or brother by a different mom. I couldn't stand the fact that diggy kept lying to my face, and had me believe every word that came out his mouth. I took the ring off my finger and placed it in my purse. When Jose' came back in I quickly wiped my face and stood up.

José- what's wrong?

Veronica- I need to go back to my room. I'll uh see you later..

Jose'- *comes closer* Veronica, what just happened? You were crying.

Veronica- *fake laughs* I wasn't crying. I just need to go.

I quickly pushed passed him and left out before I broke down again. He followed after me and got in the elevator with me, I pressed my floor number then it closed. He pulled me into a embrace which led to both of us sitting on the floor, me crying into his shoulder and him doing nothing but holding me.

Jose'- don't lie to me.. what happened?

Veronica- diggy.. he lied to me. Remember when I told you he was getting tested for being a father of someone else's baby?

Jose'- yeah..

Veronica- *let's go of his embrace wipes face* it came out positive. He fucked another bitch and lied to me, and on top of that she's pregnant! I can't deal with that bullshit.. he lied to me. He kept saying "no, we never fucked. I would never do that to you, I'm not worried about anything because me and bahja never fucked" and I fell for it.. I'm such a idiot.

The elevator door opened, nobody was there so he pressed the closing button, and hit the emergency stop button once again. But I didn't mind it at this time.

José-you're not a idiot, there was no way for you to know.

Veronica- no, somebody told me that they could've fucked but I didn't listen. I should have listened..

José- I don't like you crying.

Veronica- *wipes face* I'm sorry.. I held it in up to the point where you followed me in here.I just need to be alone right now..

Jose'- I'll take you to your room.

He stood back up and pressed the emergency stop button once more to make it go. Thankfully, it started back again. He helped me up, then we waited patiently for it to come back to my floor. He walked me to my room.

Jose'- I'll tell Jadah and Leo to just come to my room, I'll see you in the morning?

Veronica- don't tell jadah or Leo anything.

Jose'- I gotchu.

Veronica- goodnight.

Jose'- goodnight.

I opened the door then walked in, thinking of Jacob. I quickly dialed his number to call him.

Jacob- wassup?

Veronica- *sighs* diggy told me the results..

Jacob- how are you?

Veronica- I feel like a dumbass. He lied to my face, I believed every fucking word that came out of his mouth as well.

Jacob- he wants to do it over, fresh with a new doctor and everything.

Veronica- I don't care what he wants to do. Fuck him, if he wants to do it over so be it. It won't change the fact that he lied to me. So don't tell me anything if it's not about Nicole or Ashely.

Jacob- well I'm telling you either way.

Veronica- have you talked to bahja?

Jacob- fuck no. She's been calling all day, either she knows the results or she's wondering why I'm not answering.

Veronica- if I was there I would beat the shit out of both they asses.

Jacob- *laughs* you wouldn't.

Veronica- probably not bahja because she's pregnant but diggy, yes I would.

Jacob- did he tell you that the fucked..?

Veronica- he wouldn't answer it. And they had to other wise diggy wouldn't have been the father.

Jacob- I'm doing the redo.

Veronica- why?

Jacob- because it could have been a mistake.

Veronica- bull shit.

J Jacob- I have to do it, I can't tell my mom that's she's not the biological grandma.

Veronica- *sighs* okay.. Well, call me tomorrow.

Jacob- aight.

I hung up the phone and changed my clothes into a oversized T-shirt. I got into bed thinking I could fall asleep easily but I couldn't. So I got up, picked my outfit out for tomorrow and watched TV. I still couldn't go to sleep, I kept thinking about everything that happened. It's just like this indescribable feeling I have.. And I need something to make this pain go away, so I texted Jose' asking if he could come over.

---