Chapter 150

Chapter 150

Veronica- what am I doing here? You wanted me to come Diggy.

Diggy- yeah but we haven't fucking spoke since what? Wednesday? I expected you here Friday, not Saturday.

Veronica- I told you that I wasn't going to be able to talk to you like that just because I wasn't taking any kinds of breaks.

Diggy- I don't fucking care. I tried calling you, yo ass ain't even send me a damn text. I had to check on my kids through Paige ass. I don't like that shit.

Veronica- chill out, I'm fucking here.

Diggy- I don't fucking care, that's bullshit.

Veronica- Daniel can you fucking relax? I mean shit..I'm sorry you haven't heard from me but I fucking told you I wasn't going to be able to talk to you like that. So stop trynna be upset over fucking nothing.

Diggy- whatever Veronica. *stands* I got shit to do anyways.

Veronica- seriously? Wow, okay. You know what, I didn't have to come. I didn't have to fucking change my schedule to come see you. You're fucking ungrateful ass nigga, I swear.

Diggy- shut up, and get up.

Veronica- why in the hell would I go anywhere with you and you just acted like a complete dick to me?

Diggy- because you're not sitting your big ass here all day.

Veronica- my big ass?

Diggy- don't try and get fucking sensitive on me now.

Veronica- *stands up* fuck you man.

Diggy- *laughs* so fuck me then baby.

Veronica- maldito molesto, mierda no es divertido.. Where are we going?

Diggy- talk to me so I can fucking understand.

Veronica- where the fuck are we going? Better?

Diggy- you know that isn't what I was talking about.

Veronica- I don't care.

Diggy- get your shit, your purse or whatever.

Veronica- so you aren't going to tell me?

Diggy- it's something for Ashely, you're coming because I want you with me. So let's fucking go, stop asking me questions.

Veronica- okay Daniel.

I grabbed my phone and purse placing it on my shoulder, then heading for the door. Diggy stopped me by grabbing my hand.

Veronica- what?

Diggy- Des is going to be there.

Veronica- okay?

Diggy- I don't want you trying to fucking start with me. You don't know her, so don't try and say no slick ass shit.

Veronica- don't try to lowkey tell me to be on best behavior, I'm not your fucking child.

Diggy- I'm not lowkey doing shit, I'm telling you straight up. Matter of fact, we won't even be with her. Don't even try to trip about the shit.

Veronica- *rolls eyes* whatever, okay.

I tried getting my hand out of Diggy's grip, but he only made his grip tighter.

Veronica- Diggy stop it.

Diggy- I can't hold your hand? Type of shit is that?

Veronica- *laughs* I don't mind but you're squeezing my hand.