Chapter 107

Diggy- you're still not talking to me?

Nicole- daddy mommy's mad at you, so i'm mad at you too.

Diggy- but daddy didn't do anything wrong.

Nicole- mommy? What did daddy do?

Veronica- he said something that made me upset, so i'm not speaking to him.

Nicole- daddy, you said something bad!

Diggy- i never said it though..mommy assumed.

Veronica- i didn't assume anything.

Diggy- nicole, go un pack your clothes.

Nicole- mommy come with me.

Diggy- nicole, go now.

Nicole- ugh okay.

She kissed my cheek before leaving out, going to her room. Diggy walked over and stood in front of me grabbing my hand.

Veronica- get away from me.

Diggy- no, not until you listen to what i have to say. You did most of the talking lastnight, now its my turn.

Veronica- i don't want to listen to anything you have to say.

Diggy- i don't care, you're going to listen or i'll just keep repeating myself until i know you heard me.

Veronica-*breathes out deeply* what?

Diggy- you can't be pissed with me for something i never even said.

Veronica- that's not why i'm pissed at you. I don't care what you think about my family, but when it comes to our daughter. I want the best for her and i can't do that if i don't have you helping me do that.

Diggy- You do have me helping you, its the fact that i don't want nothing wrong with Nicole. Especially knowing that this shit only happens when she's left with different people everyday. The cause of that is me, because i'm supposed to watch her while you're at work but i also take her somewhere else. I can't admit that my baby has abandonment issues because of me. so you have to work with me and not agaisnt me.

Veronica- i was trying to work with you but you can't cuss me out because i tell you something is going on with Nicole.

Diggy- i'm sorry.

Veronica- don't do it again..that's shit isn't going to fly by that quick anymore.

Diggy- *laughs* I'm not..

Veronica-*stands* I'm serious.

Diggy- where are you going?

Veronica- to get Nicole bathed and dressed.

Diggy- where are y'all going?

Veronica- I don't have anything planned but she's not just going to sit in her pajamas all day.

Diggy- I can do it.

Veronica- okay. Wash her hair too.

Diggy- alright.

He got off the bed and walked to Nicole's bathroom to run her bath water. I walked into me and diggys bathroom so I could take my shower, and wash my hair also. When I was finished I closed the bathroom door, wrapped a towel around my body and started blow drying my hair. Last night I didn't have the energy to do anything else so I never finished. After my hair was fully blow dried , I started to lotion down my body. I then walked into my room to get dressed, I decided to wear leggings and a high low shirt. High in the front low in the back, Nicole came in with Jeans and one of her favorite shirts on with her toms.