chapter 88

(A/N ; Diggy's POV is going to be ahead of Veronica's POV, but they will soon connect, ill give you a heads up before they do)

Diggy's POV

It's been 6 days since I left Veronica, and had to take this DNA test. I wasn't worried at all, because I didn't need a sheet of paper to tell me I hadn't had sex with bahja. I've been waiting by the phone all day, she hadn't called me. So I took that as a good sign at first, until Jacob showed up at my door shoving the envelope in my face. Thankfully, Nicole was at day care and Ashely was at school.

Diggy- what's this the results? Shouldn't you be happy?

Jacob- you're the father dumbass.

Diggy- what? No- there's no fucking way.

I quickly ripped opened the envelope and saw it in bold letters. Congratulations, Diggy Simmons, you are the father!

Jacob- so you did fuck her, you lied to Veronica and she lied to me. This is all bullshit, wait until Veronica hears this shit.

Diggy- this shit isnt right! Me and bahja never fucked !

Jacob- the test says otherwise. Call your wife before I do.

Diggy- no you're not telling veronica ass shit, not until we get a fucking re do.

Jacob- there is no redo! You had sex with bahja, and now she's pregnant. Congratulations, one less thing I have to worry about.

He stormed out, and drove off. I kept reading the letter over and over again, I dont care how bad this looks..I'm not the father, me and bahja didn't fuck ! Period. I grabbed my phone and called veronica, worries that she was going to hear from some one else. I decided to tell her.

Veronica's POV

(A/N ; its the day after diggy left)

I woke up around 8, I got up and used the bathroom then laid back down, Jose came out and sat on the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

Jose'- hey.

Veronica- hi.

Jose'- dry ass hi.

Veronica- shut up, I just woke up.

Jose'- *laughs* and. Oh, by the way jadah called you. She wants you to go with her to breakfast.

Veronica- when? Wait, you answered my phone?

Jose'- a hour ago. And yeah , you told me not to wake you up

Veronica- oh, where is she?

Jose'- I believe getting ready.

Veronica- alright, I'll see you later then.

Jose'- so you can leave me, but yesterday you didn't want me to go with Brittany.

Veronica- come with us then. I'm sure Leo's going.

Jose'- let me know.

Veronica- okay.

I got up, grabbed my key and phone then left out. I used my key to walk in, uh I should have knocked jadah and Leo were making out.

Veronica- it's too early for that.

Jadah-*giggles* sorry, are you coming to breakfast with us?

Veronica- yeah, Leo go tell Jose then.

Leo- you go.

Veronica- I need to get dressed.

Leo- get dressed in there.