Chapter 169

Veronica- where are you guys going? Diggy isn't back and the kids are gone too.

Des- where did Diggy go?

Veronica- he went to tell Bahja to come out of hiding.

Ashely- *laughs* where is she hiding at?

Veronica- I don't know where she is...I'm pissed because why does my husband know her whereabouts while everyone else is clueless as hell.

Ashely- so while he's out getting her out of hiding, let's do something for ourselves.

Des- yeah, go get dressed, forget him for the night.

Ashely- and all the dumb shit that's going on.

Veronica- where are we going?

Des- we're gonna go out to eat first and then go for some drinks.

Veronica- Ashely's not 21.

Ashely- *laughs* but I'm a hard working mom, and I'm 20.

Des- *laughs* she'll get a sip or two of something.

Veronica- *laughs shakes head* okay, just give me at least 20 minutes.

I got off the couch and headed upstairs to my room to quickly change. I was still dressed from earlier that day, but I quickly changed into a nicer going out outfit. I didn't wear a dress because they didn't have on one, so I only put on black jeans, a cute top, heels, and a jacket. I tried calling Diggy, but he didn't answer so I decided not to stress over it. I did light makeup and then changed my purses before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs. The three of us took a couple of selfies before getting in Des' car and pulling off.

We went to a nice fish restaurant in deep midtown, before driving to a club that was only about 5-6 minutes away. Thankfully, it wasn't super quiet and it seemed more like an up scale club. There really weren't any ghetto, or trashy type girls there. Every woman either had on a decent length dress, or jeans, and the men had on decent jeans. The music was twerk music, and not everyone was dancing. Me, Ashely and Des ordered drinks before finding a round table to sit at, away from the dance floor and almost away from the music clearly.

Veronica- so Des, are you finally allowing Spin to love you?

Ashely- *laughs* right, what's up with that?

Des- *laughs* he doesn't love me, I think he's just trying to fuck.

Ashely- Spin? No.

Des- don't say it like he's not like every other guy.

Ashely- *laughs* look at me and Veronica. Josh just wanted to fuck but now he's the love of my life, same with Veronica and Diggy.

Veronica- sad, but true.

Des- *laughs* I'm not ready for that thing called love. Maybe in a couple of years, maybe 5.

Veronica- oh that's bull, come on. No telling when you'll fall in love, and no telling with who. I thought I was going to be with my high school boyfriend forever, not Diggy stupid ass.

Ashely- *laughs* Diggy isn't stupid anymore, I think he's smartened up.

Veronica- psh, yeah right.

Des- *laughs* I swear you and your kids are all he talks about in the studio. It's annoying to hear how great it is to be in love and to have a family to come home too.

Ashely- *laughs* let Spin take you out and you'll be right along with us.

Des- *laughs* I will happily have babies when I'm happily married.