Chapter 94

Bahja's POV

I'm in so much pain its indescribable, he just kept telling me to push and push..but it hurted so bad i stopped and caught my breathe. Jacob was the only one in the room with me besides the doctor and nurses.

Doctor- Bahja, don't quit on me now. Push you're almost there.

Jacob- come on..

I grapsed his hand, as I pushed I squeezed his hand. As soon as I stopped he slipped out my grasp and shook his hand off in pain.

Doctor- push one more time and don't stop until you feel relief, alright?

Bahja- give me your fucking hand!

He handed me his other hand that wasn't squeezed to death by me. As I pushed once again I squeezed his hand until I felt relief and I heard a faint cry. Before they gave me my healthy baby boy they quickly cleaned him off, cut his cord then wrapped him up in a towel and handed me him.

Nurse- congratulations, you two have a perfectly healthy baby boy.

Bahja- he's beautiful..

Jacob stormed out of the room, I sighed to myself knowing exactly why he did. This baby had Diggy's features for sure..but took after me in skin tone, and eyes. He had Diggy's hair type.

Nurse- I can go get him?

Bahja- you don't need too..thank you though..

Doctor- have you decided on a name?

Bahja- yes... Jalen Jahmir Latimore..

Diggy's POV

This morning I was awoken by the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I decided to lay in bed for a few more minutes before actually getting up to wash my face and go downstairs. Bad idea, Nicole came running into my room and jumping on me. She's been this happy little girl ever since Veronica came back home with us. I've been this happy father/ husband ever sinceshe came back. Last month she finally put her ring back on, but has yet to tell who she had sex with when we had our break. But whoever it is continues to call and text her phone and she never answers it. And it's starting to bother the hell out of me-

Nicole- daddy, daddy. Mommy made breakfast and it's all ready for you.

Diggy- okay I'm coming.

She got off of me then ran back out the room, I got up and stretched. I threw a T-shirt on with some basket ball shorts then went to brush my teeth and pee. I made my way downstairs, Nicole was already eating at her table, Ashely came out and took her plate into her room. After I gave veronica a kiss she handed me my plate , I sat next to Nicole.

Nicole- no daddy mommy is sitting next to me.

Veronica- no he can sit there.. I'm going upstairs.

Diggy- did you eat?

Veronica- I had some fruit, I didn't want anything else.

Nicole- I'm not hungry then either.

Veronica- no, eat your food.

Diggy- *stands up* eat something Veronica.

Veronica- I didn't make enough, I'm fine.

Diggy- you can have my plate. I'll eat something else.

Veronica- diggy I'm fine, I'm going to go shower. And pick your clothes out Nicole.

Nicole- oh yeah, me and mommy are going out just us two.

Diggy- *sits* why can't I come?

Nicole-because you aren't a girl.

Veronica- girls day out.