Chapter 52

The next morning i was woke up but my phone non stop ringing i finally got tired of it ringing so i picked it up.

Veronica- hello?

Jacob- meet me.

Veronica- nigga you blew up my fucking phone to meet. I'm sleep.

Jacob-*laughs* would you come on..my aunts.

Veronica-*groans* alright.

Jacob- thank you.

I hung up the phone and got up. I and hopped in the shower i left my hair curly and washed up, once i finished i got out and lotioned my body down i put on my underclothes then my cross leggings along with my high low cross sleeveless shirt. I grabbed my black bag and put my phone, charger and wallet in there. I did my make up , sprayed perfume then put on my black ballet flats , put on my ray bands and left. I got to Jacobs aunts in twenty minutes took longer because of traffic, when i got there we just went in the living room and sat down.

Jacob- you're not high are you?

Veronica- shut up jacob, no i'm not. *takes off glasses*

Jacob- i was just checking.

Veronica- i don't need you too..

Jacob- did you talk to him?

Veronica- nigga, you called me over here to talk about that?

Jacob-*laughs* and i was bored..i have absolutely nothing to do. I don't go in the studio until 7.

Veronica- clean the fuck up.

Jacob- i got cleaners back there.

Veronica-*laughs shakes head* wow.

Jacob-*shrugs* i hate cleaning.

Veronica- and you think they like it?

Jacob- why would they do it for a job?

Veronica- to make money, you can work somewhere but that doesn't mean you like what you do.

Jacob- i guess..anywaaayyssssssss. What are you doing today?

Veronica- nothing, diggy hasn't called me so i have no clue. Probably help paige and afro move in.

Jacob- i can't believe she's pregnant..i can but its like..she's only 20.

Veronica- that's what i said..but she said she didn't plan, it just happened. Its nothing they can do now.

Jacob- yeah you gotta point. I might come over there and help, i ain't got shit else to do. What y'all doing just moving boxes?

Veronica- i have no clue what they're doing today, the other day we we're finishing up packing, i'll text you.

Jacob- aighht.

Veronica- heard from yo girl?

Jacob-*laughs* why do you do that?

Veronica- what? I can't ask a question?

Jacob- i don't know what she doing today, she ain't call me either. I'll call her later.

Veronica- aight. Well i'm going to go over diggy's for a minute. I'll text you when i get home.

Jacob- aiighhht.

I put my glasses back on and gave him a hug and left i texted diggy telling him i was stopping by, when i got there he let me in he didn't have on a shirt but just basket ball shorts and let me in. We went in the kitchen guessing he was in the processing of making something to eat.