Chapter 58

The following morning me and diggy were woke up to bagging on our door i was getting ready to get up but he got up and threw some sweats on and went to answer it. Few minutes later he called me down i groaned and got up looking at the time 6:45 am when i walked down it were two men in suits.

Veronica- yes?

The cacasin dude handing me paper work and told me 'ive been served' then the other one started talking.

Cop- she asked me not to put you in cuffs because she didn't want to make a scene.

Diggy-wait what are yall talking about.

Veronica-son of a bitch is pressing chargers against me. She can't do that. .can she?

Cop- ill need you to come with me ma'am.

Diggy- wait hold on. She can't do that she assualted Veronica first.

Cop- i need her to come with me downtown now or ill have to put cuffs on her.

Veronica- fuck it, this is bull shit..let me get my shoes.

I walked over and grabbed my cool greys and walked ou with them.

Diggy- ill be down there as soon as i can.

I didn't respond i just got in the car and they pulled off, when we got there these mfers actually put my ass behind bars. W.t.f, a hour or so diggy came and they let him come to where i was at but not in.

Veronica- you shouldn't even be here.

Diggy- i don't care right now, what are they saying?

Veronica- i have to wait for the damn judge to come back. This is bull shit diggy, i didn't do anything! Besides fight. What the hell.

Diggy-calm down.. and they're saying her accusations are correct..her eye and lip show signs of being beaten on.

Veronica- what about my lip ! They can't just take her side because she can't defend herself

Diggy-stop yelling. Ill call my parents, i honestly have no fucking idea what to do.

Veronica- no..dont call your parents..i don't want them looking at me through bars.. get my dad on the phone. Im going to get yelled at but i don't care. I need to get the fuck outta here.

Diggy- they hadn't gave you your one phone call yet?

Veronica-no ! Tell his ass to get over here.

Diggy walked off and told the cop who took me in to come here.

Veronica- can i get my one phone call?

Cop- i figured he was your one phone call.

Veronica- well you figured wrong. I want my one phone call.

Cop- alright alright.

He opened the cell and led me to the wall with the payphone i quickly dialed my dads number and said my name before he hung up.

Dad- why the hell are you collect calling me?

Veronica- dad! I need your help..im in jail or holding..whatever it is, i need to get out of here..i got into a fght and she pressing chargers against me.

Dad- you're hella lucky im in town. Where are you?

Veronica- the one downtown.

Dad- alright..give me 30 minutes.

Veronica- okay..

The cop took me back to my cell diggy wasn't there. 30 minutes felt like a day.