Chapter 59

The next morning I woke up before diggy so I wento shower and get dressed. Then to check on paige she was up sitting in the bed rubbing her belly.

Veronica-good morning.

Paige- oh morning.

I walked in an sat next to her.

Veronica-has he called?

Paige- yes, but after lastnight I'm not sure if I want to be around him just yet.

Veronica- how are you feeling?

Paige- fine ..now.

Veronica-last night?

Paige-scared out of my mind...I've never seen him like that.. only thing I was thinking about was my baby...

Veronica- he wasn't going to hit you, I know that..

Paige- how do you know..you didn't see what I saw.

Veronica- he cares for you way to much...that's why he was throwing stuff and acting like that.

Paige- I don't know..

Veronica- come on..let's get you something to eat.

I helped her up and down steps she sat at the table and I started to make breakfast when the door rang. I let paige continue cooking and I went to the door it was prince his hair was fucked up bags under his eyes. He looked like he didn't sleep at all.

Prince-where is She?

Veronica- Who?

Prince walked in and went looking for her paige saw him and walked out.

Paige-Jacob?

I could tell she was going to break down

Prince- I was looking for you all night..I thought something happened to you..I was freaking out.

He walked over and hugged him

Veronica - I came and brought her here, I wasn't leaving her there alone..

Prince-thank you...and I'm sorry I walked out on you veronica..and paige I'm sorry I freaked out and said the shit I said...it wasn't right...and I love you and this baby and I'm not loosing you ..

Paige- I'm sorry I kissed him...it was dumb ...I love you too...

They kissed and I went to check on the food it was done. Paige walked in with her bag.

Paige- thank you..ill call you later?

Veronica- alright. See you.

She let herself out and I locked the door. I went upstairs to my room diggy was sleeping still so I shook him gently.

Diggy- hm?

Veronica- I made us breakfast.

Diggy- huh..ok.

Veronica- its downstairs waiting on you, I'm going to class then work..ill see you later.

Diggy- what time are you coming back?

Veronica- 5 maybe 6.

Diggy- paige?

Veronica-afro came and got her.

Diggy- alright. Ill be at the studio..cal me when you get home.

Veronica-okay. Bye.

I kissed him then left. I went to class leaving me with four more days to go. After class I grabbed lunch then went to work. We had a meeting then preparation for our upcoming show. And this on was on rip the run way so way more people were watching. After work I went home and made me a salad and called diggy.