Chapter 132

Veronica- I can't believe you called the cops on him!

Beauty- I call them on you too I don't care.

Veronica-*sighs* if he didn't hit you why are going through all this..I don't want to argue with you. I just want to know why the hell my husband is behind bars until Monday fucking morning.

Beauty- you don't know?

Veronica-what the hell! I wouldn't be here if I fucking knew, I wouldn't be talking to you if I knew!

Beauty- okay, but you have to stop yelling..if you're going to be here the least we could do is act like fucking adults.

Veronica- *sighs* fine.

Beauty- okay...I'm sure you know I've been m.i.a, as well as Jalen. I came back a week ago, and I realized that I wanted to move. So I texted Diggy the other night telling him I was moving. He never responded so I figured he didn't give a shit or two. Yesterday he came over, and flipped out. I was scared, but confused as to why he flipped out. He is Jalen's biological father but Jacob is his real father. Jacobs there Diggy isn't, Jacob will be there Diggy won't. You get where I'm going with this?

Veronica- that's not fair to him.

Beauty- how isn't it fair? Tell me how it's not fair. Diggy hasn't called me in four fucking months to see or even ask about Jalen. I bet you he didn't realize I was even gone until I told him.

Veronica- no that's not what the fuck I meant. I meant that it's not fair because Diggy's wife just had a baby less then five months ago. Give him a fucking break, you put his ass in jail Bahja. The most you could've down was give up all type of rights that Diggy has, but putting him in jail isn't right. You put him there because he was fighting for you not to take his biological son out the state. And I hate that Jalen is his and I'm sure you do too, but be fucking happy that Diggy tried. Give him a break, between work, me and you, my family, his family, and the kids it's to much for him..you calling the cops on him doesn't make it any better.

Beauty-*sighs* I just want to be alone right now.

I rolled my eyes then grabbed my purse. When I gotten in the car I looked at my phone and saw a good 10 missed calls from spin and another 10 from Rev. I called spin back first just in case something happened to Diggy. Rev and Justine doesn't know and I wasn't sure how to tell them.

Spin- Veronica, where the fuck are you? I've been calling you.

Veronica- I'm sorry spin..what's going on? I was busy..

Spin- Diggy wants to see you..I'm talking to his lawyer in a few so you need to be here too.

Veronica- I can't come right now..I want too but his dad keeps calling. He has my kids and I owe them an explanation.

Spin- I've spoke to them, Nessa has them. Justine isn't coming because she doesn't know. You need to get here before hours are up, I'm serious. Don't leave my boy hanging he's going through shit already.

Veronica- and I'm not? I'm fucking going through it, he wouldn't talk to me and tell me what the hell was going on. Then I get a call from him to only find out he's in jail for some shit that could've been avoided? None of this shit would have ever fucking happened if Diggy would've kept his fucking dick in his pants! I have a newborn Spin, and a 6 year old while I was fucking taking care of them Diggy was getting cuffs on his wrists. Do not tell me he's going through it, because if anything I don't have to shit. If I didn't love him I swear I'll be sleep right now.

Spin-*sighs* Calm down alright? I'm sorry..

Veronica-*sighs* I'm coming okay?

Spin- alright..