Chapter 122

Veronica- because I shouldn't have to fucking beg for you god damn help!

Diggy- you didn't have too! Just chill out, I handled it.

Veronica- after I started it, you decide to get off your ass and help me. Either you're going to help me or not, but fucking let me know that i'm alone in this! Don't have be thinking I have help when I fucking don't!

Diggy- Veronica calm down, before you wake Jr up. Quit yelling, because you aren't making any sense here so chill.

Veronica- so now you don't speak english? Dije déjame saber si yo tengo jodido su ayuda o no!

Diggy-*pulls me to sit next to him* I heard you in english, I'm saying you're talking crazy shit. You know I'm here to help you, just relax alright? I didn't change his diaper and feed him, big deal..so what. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to do it later, just calm down.

Veronica- *stands up* I'll be back okay?

Diggy- *stands* where are you going?

Veronica- if he wakes there's plenty of milk in the refridgerator..and can you pick up Nicole?

Diggy- where are you going?

I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys. I quickly put my shoes on and left out, I ignored Diggy's calling after me and just left. I didn't stop driving until I realized I pulled into my parents drive way. My phone was dead so I couldn't call Diggy, my dad seemed to be home so I knocked on the door. It took him a minute to open it, but when he did he let me in.

Dad- Veronica, why are you here? Is something wrong?

Veronica- i'm just tired okay?

I dropped my purse and went upstairs to my old room, i kicked my shoes off and laid down. Thankfully, my dad had enough sense not to come in and bother me. I managed to sleep for a hour before I heard my mom softly calling my name out and patting my back. I sat up not remembering where I was at, when I saw my mom i just laid back down but moved over so she could sit next to me.

Mom- sweety, what's going on?

Veronica- I'm tired ma..

Mom-sit up and talk to me honey, what's going on?

Veronica- *sits up faces her* why did I have to grow up so fast..I'm 24 with a 5 year old and a new born..on top of that I'm married..

Mom- oh baby, that was all you. *sighs* you didn't plan alot of things in your life, it just kind of happened.

Veronica- *tear falls* I can't do it anymore..

Mom- *wipes the tear pulls me into a hug* por favor, no digas esas cosas, simplemente se calmen bien? Jr, and Nicole needs you..most of all Diggy.

Veronica-*pulls back* it's overwhelming mama, and I don't know.

Mom- *hands me her phone* Call Diggy sweety, you need to hear his voice.

Veronica- no, I don't want too. I can't..

Mom- Veronica, just call him and let him know you're alright. He's probably freaking out, just calm down and when you finish come downstairs to get something to eat. Okay?

Veronica- okay..

She kissed my forehead before walking out and shutting the door. I dialed Diggy's number he asnwered immediately.

Diggy- Mrs Loya! Have you heard from V-

Veronica- diggy..

Diggy- Veronica, are you okay? What's going on? I'm coming to get you.