Chapter 50

After waiting ten minutes in the lobby for my dad to come get me we arrived at Denny's, and ordered our food and drinks.

Dad- so when are you leaving me?

Veronica- tomorrow night.

Dad- we didn't even get to chill.

Veronica- you were working the entire time.

Dad- i know, but i gotta make money.

Veronica- true, well when y'all come down to help us we can.

Dad- me and your mom are not carrying boxes,

Veronica- whaaat.

Dad- I'm not going to let my wife carry your stuff.

Veronica- i get her but you?

Dad- bad back.

Veronica-*laughs* yeah okay.

Once breakfast was over my dad dropped me back off at the hotel i was in the lobby for at least twenty minutes before getting up to go to the elevator when i ran into the guy from lastnight, who brought my phone back.

Veronica- sorry.

Dude- you good.

I pressed the button and waited for it to come when i noticed he was still standing there.

Veronica- can i help you?

Dude-oh , my bad..im Nick by the way.

Veronica- Veronica.

I shook his hand when the door opened and diggy came out i let go of his hand.

Diggy- uh.

Veronica- i was on my way up there..i just got back..

Nick got in and diggy looked at him and walked out and put his arm around my waist and had us walk away out of the hotel and removed his hand from around me.

Diggy- holding his hand, again?

Veronica- no i wasn't. I bumped into him on accident and as i was waiting for the elevator to come down he introduced himself, vice versa and i just shook his hand that's it.

Diggy- now that me and you are public, you can't be seen with another guy it'll start hella shit.

Veronica- i'm sorry that i can't meet some one new?

Diggy- that's not what i'm saying.

Veronica- yes it is.

I walked back in the hotel just because i didn't want anything to go overboard and cause a scene, he followed me all the way back to the room . I went in the bathroom and closed the door he walked in.

Veronica- get out. Ever heard of knocking?

Diggy- why are you mad?

Veronica- because, i can't talk to someone without you having a whole fit,*walks out sits on bed*

Diggy- i didn't even have a fit .

Veronica- but i don't say shit to you when you're talking to another female. Because i can care less, you know who you're going home with so why should it matter?

Diggy- i never said it did! I was just saying that since me and you are public-

Veronica- i heard you. I know what you were saying.

Diggy- so what are you mad for?

Veronica- i'm not mad!

Diggy- then why are you yelling.