Chapter 109

Veronica- you know she needs you to at least be there to tell her everything is going to be okay. You can't keep ignoring it, when she had baby j she could have died, and now she's pregnant again. You got her pregnant so be there for her when she freaks out. She just needs your comfort that's all.

Prince- I don't like talking about it though..I could have lost her. I wouldn't be able to deal with out her. So I admit I avoid it as much as possible.

Veronica- what are you going to do when it's time for her to give birth? You can't avoid that then. Look, all I'm saying is she's not liking the fact that things could go wrong. She looks like she's ready to pop, and imma need you to step up a hell of a lot more. Alright? So act like you care about her.

Prince- I swear I do..

Veronica- now, what's up with the wedding?

Prince- I don't know..we're both ready but neither of us want to plan it out.

Veronica- take it to the court house

Prince- no, I want our family and friends there. That's not how our wedding should be.

Veronica- what difference does it make? You guys are in love, willing to get married..so just handle it.

Prince- just let me do all this alright? Give us time..

His phone beeped I guess indicating he got a message or something. Once he finished reading it.

Prince- Ashely's getting ready to go on..you want to listen in my car?

Veronica- who told you? And nah, I have to listen on my way back to work.

Prince- diggy just made a group message...he didn't add you.

Veronica- what station?

Prince- 108.3

Veronica- alright, I'll see you later then.

ASHELY's POV.

Ashely- they said you can stay in there with me.

Josh- if Lizbeth starts crying I don't want her distracting you..I'll be outside the door.

Ashely- she won't..

Josh-*laughs* you'll be fine with me not in here, alright? I'll be listening from out in the hall way.

Diggy- Ashely, you have to come on.

Ashely- okay, if you need me come and get me.

I quickly pecked his lips and Lizbeth's cheek before walking with diggy to my seat. Everyone seemed extremely nice. Jake, and lee were their names.

Lee- your mic is on, so just don't say anything until we start.

I shook my head in understand meant, and waited until they spoke.

Jake- good morning good morning, from me; Jake, and Lee. We have a special guest here with us today, you may know her from her number one hit song called Royals, and from her first concert opening for Ariana Grande. Ashely !

He pressed the little audience laugh and cheering button.

Lee- so how does it feel? After one song you're already getting a big ass fan base, and opening for Ariana.

Ashely-*laughs* it doesn't feel real, what so ever. When they released the song I never thought people would fall in love with it that fast, let alone book me for someone's concert.

Jake- your voice is way to good for people not to fall in love with your songs. Since you're a new artist, go ahead and tell us about yourself. Who helped you get where you are today? How long have you been singing?

Ashely- I've been singing for a long time, I would say since I was ten. Nobody in my family really knew about it, since I lived with my aunt because of my moms passing i never had a outlet besides my cousin..and singing. I'm not signed with anyone, my cousin is marooned to diggy, he heard me sing one day and I have songs that I write in my free time. So I would go with diggy and just mess around in the studio. I didn't know he was actually going to release my song. So it was more of a shock feeling I know that people actually liked it.

Lee- you're this well known, and new. This is just the beginning for you. Is this something you would actually do? Is this something you want to do because you love it, or just to have money in your pocket.

Ashely- anything I do decide to do, it'll be for my daughter. Any choice I make i have to make it off of what it would do to her..how it would effect her.

Jake- that's right, I did hear about you having a baby. You're so young, and small it barely looks like you had one.

Ashely- ....yeah it's been almost a month.

Lee- was that planned? How did the pregnancy go about?

I looked at diggy, and roger. The pregnancy was one thing I didn't want to talk about. Roger shook his head at lee, and she got understood.

Lee- *laughs* I'm being nosey, I'm sorry. But here's one of the songs Ashely performed at Ariana Grande's concert, called Tennis Court... Thanks for joining us Ashely an hope to have you here again.

Jake- it was really nice meeting you, and glad you got to come.

----

Veronica- you didn't even call me to let me know.

Diggy- I forgot.

Veronica- you didn't because you sent out a group message to everyone but me!

Diggy- would you quit yelling? Damn, I said I fucking forgot to call YOU so drop it.

Veronica- that's complete bull shit that's coming out your mouth.

Diggy- can I stay in my room tonight or you're going to get pissed again because I told you no?

Veronica- you didn't call me because I kicked you out?

Diggy- why'd you kick me out?

Veronica- don't answer my question with a question.

Diggy- why not? You do that shit all the time, so tell me why you kicked me out.

Veronica- I wasn't serious when I said that..

Diggy- you were serious Veronica. Just tell the truth you kicked me out because I told you no.

Veronica- so fucking what?

Diggy- when I said that I didn't mean never veronica, you know it's the right time to have another one. When I brought it up to you, you even said it's bad timing. And I took that into consideration because it really wasn't good timing.

Veronica- okay, that's fine..sorry for kicking you out alright?

Diggy-*laughs* you knew you were wrong for that.

Veronica- yeah but I don't really like the word no especially when it comes to stuff like this.

Diggy- Nicole can hold off a little while longer without a younger sibling. I'm sure she likes all the attention on her anyways.

----