Chapter 101

Veronica-Ashely..just one more push.

Ashely- I can't, I don't want too.

Josh- its okay ashely, just please push..

Doctor- Ashely listen to me, alright? I want you to push one last time as hard as you can. You're almost done.

Ashely- but if I push I'll die ! I don't want too! I'm not going to push!

Doctor- I'll do everything in my power to make sure that you see this baby grow up. But that can't happen if you don't push for me . Push right NOW.

She grabbed josh's hand, before look at all of us. We each gave her a "its okay" nod. Then she closed her eyes held her head up and pushed with all her might. She gave it her all, when the doctor pulled the baby out, Ashely didn't even sigh of relief. Both her and josh kept trying to see what the baby looked like, when they heard the baby cry the look on their faces were indescribable. Then both me and Josh were escorted out, neither of them wanted to leave each others side, so they both freaked. I managed to calm Josh down enough to walk into the waiting room, where spin, his mom, my mom, dad, aunt and diggy were all waiting. I sat down next to Diggy, and josh sat down for a few minutes before standing up and pacing. He looked like a person who had ADD, and forgot to take their medicine to keep them calm. He was very fidigity and couldn't keep still.

JM(Josh'sMom)- what's going on? How is she doing?

Josh- we don't know.

Dad- why the hell did you leave out?

Josh- you think I would leave her like that? They kicked me and Veronica out.

Mom- did she loose a lot of blood or what?

Josh- I don't fucking know. I don't know anything beside the fact that she was breathing when we left out.

Spin- relax josh..calm down.

Josh- *stands* I can't fucking calm down. She's in there without me, her fear durning the whole pregnancy was not making it, and I'm stuck out here...i just need some air..

He stormed out and I stood up

Dad- where are you going?

Veronica- to go check on him.

Dad- no, sit down. He's the one who put her in this position, and now he can't even handle it. Sit down.

JM- josh isn't in this shit by himself! Ashely had just as much to do with this like josh did so how dare you put this all on him!

Mom- ashely wouldn't be in this position if she had just stayed with Linda.

Spin- I'll go talk to him.

JM- please hurry up..

I sat back down, spin left out. It was silent until diggy got up and broke the silence.

Veronica- where are you going?

Diggy- to call twist to check on Nicole.

Veronica-oh..okay..

He walked out the hospital and josh, and spin walked back in.

Josh- I'm sorry Mr. and Ms loya.. I'm just exhausted, frustrated.. and I want Ashely to be okay just as much as you guys do.

Him and Spin sat down, my parents didn't say anything back and I felt upset with then because this wasn't all his fault. When the doctor came out josh was the first one over to him. Then we all followed except for aunt Linda. I didn't have time for her lecture so I left her sitting there.