Chapter 82

It's been a week since that big fight with Bahja. Diggy still isn't clear on what happened and he hasn't asked for a few days. We haven't been talking much lately, I haven't talked to Jacob since that day of the fight. My eye is back to its normal self along with my lip, I got the stitches off a few days after I got them. I had just put Nicole down for a nap when diggy asked to talk to me downstairs. Ashely was out with Paige and some of the guys today.

Veronica- what's up? *sits on the couch across from him*

Diggy- what's up with us? What's up with you?

Veronica- what do you mean?

Diggy- I want to know why your face was messed up. Its been a whole week and you yet to tell me.

Veronica- because that shit doesn't need to be brought up.

Diggy- so you think I shouldn't know what happened?

Veronica- bahja shitty ass fought me and beat my ass the first time. But the second time I wasn't letting that shit fly by. I will never let a bitch pull me by my hair and get me off guard.

Diggy- why didn't you tell me you got into a fight?,

Veronica- I figured that hoe, or somebody would have called you.

I got up and walked to the kitchen he grabbed my wrist then let it go.

Diggy- but my thing is why didn't you tell me earlier? First off why were you at Jacobs house anyways?

Veronica- because he wanted to talk

Diggy-, but why did you lie and say Paige called you?

Veronica- because I knew you would freak.

Diggy- you need to quit fighting. I don't want that shit around Nicole.

Veronica- I wouldn't have even gotten into two fights if it wasn't for your ass kissing every damn body.

Diggy- don't blame this on me. This was your choice, you're the one who said you didn't care.

Veronica- no diggy I said I wasn't mad! I still care, I hate the fact that you kissed her but that's not why we fought ! And if you don't want this shit around Nicole, then fucking take her from me. That's less work on my part.

Diggy- really veronica? You're fucking joking right?

Veronica- yes you will never fucking take my child away from me.

Diggy- so stop acting like a teenager , grow the fuck up, and act like your a mom and a damn wife!

Veronica- really? So I don't act like a mom? Nor a wife? Nice to know I do all this shit for fucking nothing. I get no fucking credit!

Diggy- you do get credit for shit! But when you're fighting no I'm not going to fucking congratulate your ass when we have a one year old girl!

Veronica- well maybe you should find a bitch who isn't going to stick up for her self, take care of her daughter, and loves her man. Because obviously I don't, so what the fuck am I here for?

Diggy- maybe I will.

When he said those three words, my heart skipped beats. I just starred at him, I felt a tear slide out of my left eye. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him I pushed him off me.

Veronica- get out diggy.

Diggy- Veronica I didn't mean it..

Veronica- no.. Get the fuck out!

Diggy- veronica I'm not leaving.

I turned around and grabbed a flower vase that hadn't yet been filled with water or plants and I held it up aiming for him.