Chapter 74

The next morning, I gotten up and dressed in sweats, to take diggy to the Airport. Where him perry roger and spin was meeting, to take a flight to DC where the OMG girlz were at. It was 8, I changed Nicole's diaper and clothes. Then I fed and burped her. I had parked and Diggy called Spin to make sure they were there. They had met at the secruity line. That was the furthest I could go with him. Before walking off he turned around to face me.

Diggy- I'll call you when I land?

Veronica- yeah...

I gave him a hug and a kiss, he didn't pull away until Perry said something to him.

Perry- diggy we gotta go.

Diggy- I'm coming.

He paid his attention back to me.

Veronica- go, ill uh talk to you later?

Diggy- yeah..kiss Nicole for me..

Veronica- okay..

He started to walk off but he stopped and looked back at me.

Diggy- I love you.

Veronica-*smiles* I love you too..go before you miss it.

He kissed me one more time and walked off when he looked back I waved. I stood there until he fainted until the crowd of people. When I got back to the house Ashely was up making pancakes. I took Nicole out her carrier, abd held her.

Ashely- are we still going shopping?

Veronica- oh right..yeah, get dressed and we'll go now. Then out for lunch.

Ashely- I had plans for lunch.??

Veronica- with Josh, right?

Ashely- yes..

Veronica- what's up with y'all? Y'all a couple or what?

Ashely- taking it slow..

Veronica- you attracted to him?

Ashely- veronica, can you not.

Veronica- what. I just want to know.

Ashely- well don't trip. I'm about to get ready. Don't eat my food.

Veronica- I'm not..

She walked off, I grabbed a susage and went upstairs. I gave Nicole a quick but nice bath, after I got her ready, I placed her pacifier in and waited until she went to sleep. When she did I placed pillows on the sides of her and took a shower. When I finished doing what I needed, I lotioned myself down then went into my room. I put on my underclothes and a white tank top. I then put on one of the long skirts, material of a maxi dress but she in skirt form. I tucked my tank in and put on sandals. Since I had washed my hair I left it curly and styled it. I did my make up, after that I packed Nicole a bag, without bottles of formula. I put footies on Nicole then picked her up, I grabbed my purse and her bag and walked downstairs. I placed her in her carrier then, sat on the couch and waited for Ashely. When she was ready, she helped me get Nicole in the car. She drove to the mall. After 4 hours of walking around I let ashely know that she has enough and we went back to my house.

Ashely- veronica, can I go now?

Veronica- yes. You taking my car?

Ashely- yeah.

Veronica- be back at 7.

Ashelt- k.

She left out and I took nicole upstairs. I began feeding her and my phone rang. It was diggy.

Diggy- hey.

Veronica- hey.

Diggy- I made it..