Chapter 87

I was awoken by freezing cold ass water being poured onto my face, I sat up immediately getting rid of all water that came into my mouth. I wiped my face and opened my eyes seeing José standing there with a empty bucket.

Veronica- what the hell?

José- get up, its 6.

Veronica- why didn't you fucking shake me.

José- I did , I did everything. I touched your vagina as well.

Veronica- shut the fuck up. I hate you.

Jose- *laughs* get up. You wouldn't wake up.

Veronica- I only got a hour of sleep, leave me alone.

I stood up and my shirt was soaked, and my hair.

José- you'll thank me later. I'll see you downstairs.

Veronica- whatever.

I walked out grabbing my phone and to my room. I knocked on the door, Leo came out spoke and walked to his room I walked into mines. Jadah was just getting in the shower, so I picked out yoga pants and a tank top. When she was finished she came out and sweats and a tee, with her hair in a messy bun because she blow dyred it out. I went into the bathroom, showered and rinsed my hair to make sure all the chemicals was out. I quickly blow dryer it, then got dressed. I put on my clothes, removed all the make up from my face and jewelry I had on. I walked out after brushing my teeth, putting on a pair of Jordan's. When we were both donewe left out to the lobby. Jose and Leo were already down there, waiting in everyone else, we sat next to them.

Jose'- hey.

Veronica- no, don't talk to me.

Jose'- *laughs* you can't be still mad at me.

Veronica- well. I am.

Jose'- you didn't wake up. You were going to be late.

Veronica- but throwing water on me, seriously?

Jose'- *laughs* I'm sorry-

He got caught off by Jesus starting to talk. I turned my attention to him, and off Jose.

Jesus-alright, now we're all here, you guys will be going to your first shoot. We will stay for a few hours but then leave. Photographers are to stay with the photographers. Models stay wherever they have you. There are four cars outside that will take all of you to the location. We'll meet you guys there.

After he dismissed us we ask left out, Jose of course got in the car me and jadah got on, along with Leo. Jose sat next to me and bothered me the whole time. I ignored him though, and I would for the whole time there. Once we arrived they separated models from the photographers. Models were getting ready, with hair and make up. For me they wanted mines to be wet and curly for the lingerie shot. I had on a hot pink push up bra, with hot pink underwear, and a hot pink gown over it, thank God. I had to do the lingerie shoot with a guy model, and I had to make it look intimate as I possibly could. I wasn't comfortable doing it at first, but then i got used to it towards the end. When I finished, they blow dryed and curled my hair. Putting me in a flawless purple, diamond studded dress with perfect heels to match. I was more comfortable doing that one then the lingerie one. Once I changed back into my regular clothes. I waited hours and hours for us to finally get back to the hotel. Jadah was out somewhere with some other people. I didn't want to go because I was exhausted, but didn't want to sleep. So I changed intoa swim suit bikini and went to the indoor pool to get into the jacuzzi. Thankfully, nobody was in there soi had quiet time, just until I was bothered by Jose.

Veronica- whaaaat?

Jose'- get out.

Veronica- for what? No leave me alone. I'm still mad at you.