Chapter 104

Veronica- Nicole , put this shirt on.

Nicole- no mommy, I don't like that shirt.

Veronica- but grandma bought you it.

Nicole- I want to wear my studdedd shirt mommy!

Diggy- it's studded Nicole. And Veronica just let her wear it.

Veronica- ugh. Here Nicole.

I quickly put it on her, and diggy took her to brush her teeth. When she came back I placed her curly still wet hair in a ponytail, with a black headband. She put on her black moccasin boots, then went downstairs to eat breakfast and I stood up.

Diggy-*laughs* what's wrong?

Veronica-nothing diggy.

Diggy- I'm serious now, what's going on?

Veronica- she's almost two, and I don't like the fact that she dressed not to fit in.

Diggy- what are you talking about?

Veronica- her outfit she has on now, cost over 80$. I don't like that.

Diggy- so what? Chill out, she fits in well. She has family who can afford shit like that, don't change what she likes just because YOU think she's not fitting in. Them kids to young to even spell fitting in. Leave her alone.

Veronica- I'm just saying..

Diggy- ill take her.

Veronica- That's fine..

Diggy- ride with us, I'm gonna stop by moms my sisters over there.

Veronica- okay..

---

Veronica- we shouldn't.. We had it here already.

Diggy- it's last minute Veronica.

Angela- yeah, I don't think we will be able to find a place for this Saturday.

Nessa- it'll be fine, me Angela my mom and you can set up everything..diggy will tell people to come and spin will dj like always.

Veronica- only if Justine is okay with it.

Angela- she will be. What time do you want it to start?

Diggy-1?

Veronica- that's fine.

Nessa- alright. So the only thing you have to worry about Veronica is bringing Nicole.

Veronica- thank you. Next year ill plan ahead of time *laughs*

Nessa- *laughs* it's fine, don't worry.

Angela- we have a meeting to go, everyone won't be back until 3. So can you lock up before y'all go?

Diggy- yeah ill walk y'all out.

They got up and left after they hugged me. I walked into the kitchen to grab me a water bottle, when I closed the refrigerator diggy was standing behind it. I pushed his chest and he laughed.

Veronica- seriously, announce yourself.

Diggy-*laughs* pay attention to your surroundings.

Veronica-*stale faces* Asshole, tiene que decir algo al entrar en una habitación.

Diggy- what, come on.

He grabbed my hand and we walked up to his room. He closed the door, I sat on the bed and he laid next to me with his face towards my thighs and his feet near the headboard.