Chapter 1 The Brother Abandoned by His Brother Draining His Blood

"Brother, parents are gone, what shall we do from now on?" In the

silent mourning hall, the boy lowered his head lonely, poking the charcoal in the brazier again and again. Finding that the elder brother didn't speak, his red and swollen eyelids moved, and he looked up at the other party hesitantly, his eyes flickering.

Ling Tian who was tempted by him just wanted to sneer. Only the original owner was blind, and couldn't see that his good brother's mind had already turned into a sieve. Or maybe it's not that he can't see it, it's just that his eyes are covered by a thick filter of family affection, and he chooses to turn a blind eye.

The boy seemed to be stabbed by the coldness in Ling Tian's eyes, and he trembled unconsciously, "Brother, what's wrong with you, why didn't you talk? Parents are gone, I only have you, I'm so scared..."

If it was Then the original owner who is the elder brother is here, and will definitely hold him into his arms at this moment, and comfort him with gentle words. But now Ling Tian, ​​the guardian of the three thousand small worlds, hated this "good little brother" who had been stealing blood from his brother for ten years, and then kicked him away when his brother was terminally ill.

He came here to punish his younger brother Ji Wenjie, to appease his brother's grievances after his death. The good brother who was dedicated to planning for his younger brother and holding up the sky for him was gone.

comfort? nonexistent!

Ling Tian ignored him, he was busy receiving the memory of the original owner. The original owner's name was Ji Wenbo, and Ling Tian falsified everyone's memories for convenience. His current name is Ji Lingtian, he is fifteen years old, and he is in the third year of junior high school.

"Good brother" Ji Wenjie is twelve years old and in the sixth grade of elementary school.

Three days ago, the brothers' parents went to the mountain to collect mountain goods, but accidentally fell off the cliff, and the car crashed and killed. The couple are individuals and have no awareness of buying insurance. The overturned car is due to their own fatigue driving, which has nothing to do with others, and there will definitely be no compensation.

As for their family's assets, the couple bought a house more than ten years ago, an old house with two bedrooms and one living room, and the mortgage has not yet been paid off. At the beginning of this year, I bought a new car. In addition to the payment for the goods purchased in the mountains, the family only kept the living expenses for the next few months.

According to Ji Wenbo's memory, Uncle Luo, the neighbor in his previous life, made the decision and sold the house for them, repaid the car loan and the money owed by his parents, plus the burial expenses in the cemetery, and finally only about 10,000 yuan was left.

In fact, apart from the 10,000 yuan, the funeral of the original owner's parents had a surplus. Because the neighbors and acquaintances around saw the pity of the two children, and more or less expressed it. However, Father Ji met some cronies in the society, and one of them named Xu Yu took the lead in organizing the funeral. Afterwards, they took the money and divided it up.

Ling Tian didn't think there was anything wrong, Ji's father and Ji's mother had no relatives anymore, relying on their two children, the funeral couldn't be held at all. He has no relatives or reasons with you, and there is no benefit to him, so why rush around to help take care of it?

At this moment, Xu Yu was playing cards with someone nearby, and there was another table of villagers from Dapu Village who were waiting for the payment after the funeral. It was also thanks to Xu Yu's pressure that these villagers did not make a fuss.

"Brother, I'm a bit cold." Ji Wenjie saw that Ling Tian ignored him, and said again.

In early spring, the temperature difference at night is large, and the howling cold wind makes people's bones stiff.

"Add more charcoal when it's cold." Ling Tian said plainly, he wouldn't take off his clothes for his younger brother to wear like the original owner, and catch a cold from the cold. The original owner had clearly told him before going out that he would be keeping a vigil for his parents tonight and told him to wear more clothes. If you don't listen to yourself, who is to blame?

Ling Tian didn't soften his heart just because the other party was a child. He was twelve years old and already sensible. When Ji's father and Ji mother were around, Ji Wenjie liked to be lazy. Everything was done by the eldest brother, and he never reached out for housework. But in front of his parents and outsiders, he behaved obediently and diligently. Ji Wenbo is honest, even if his younger brother took the credit, he would not explain anything. Some people are born with more minds than others, and age doesn't mean anything at all, and the following facts also prove this point.

Ji Wenjie was suffocated, and pretended to lower his head to look around, "The charcoal box seems to have disappeared, it was still there just now, was it taken away by Uncle Xu?"

He looked eagerly at the two tables not far away, and also Can't get up, it seems to be waiting for Ling Tian to get it.

Ling Tian pretended not to understand his hint, and sat firmly without moving. Ji Wenjie waited for a while, and finally couldn't hold it anymore, and said directly, "Brother, go and get some charcoal, I don't dare to go.

"

"Brother——" Ji Wenjie looked at his brother incredulously, since the very beginning, something was wrong with him.

Ling Tian said, "There are only two boxes of charcoal. We've run out of them. What do Uncle Xu and the others use? It's our responsibility to watch the night. I told you to wear more clothes."

Ji Wenjie pouted unhappily, "We didn't tell him to Come on. He also took away the gift money from others, I saw it all, it's a big pile."

Ling Tian glanced at him, but didn't speak. In the previous life, the original owner was bewitched by Ji Wenjie, and after the funeral, he had an ugly fight with Xu Yu and others because of the little gift money. Later, he dropped out of school to enter the society and worked on a construction site, and was taught a bad lesson——Lu County is such a small place, Xu Yu and the others are mixed in the society, and they want to deal with a half-grown child with no background, just use one sentence Words matter.

As for the instigator, Ji Wenjie, he never left school, and entered Huinan No. 1 Middle School because of his excellent grades in high school. Xu Yu had no chance to touch him.

"Brother, why don't you just say something, let's forget it?"

"He has no obligation to help us. I am already very grateful that Uncle Xu can organize the funeral of my parents."

"But that money should be ours!" Ji Wenjie stood up angrily. He knew clearly that studying was his way out, and he didn't want to be like his parents, who worked hard and couldn't earn much money. And if he wants to continue studying, he needs money.

"I've already made up my mind. We can go to the orphanage when things are done." "Orphanage?" Ji Wenjie looked crazy on Ling Tian 's

face, "I want to go to you, I won't go!"

At the age when you want to save face, you always wear the famous brands bought by your parents. After entering the orphanage, how could he raise his head in front of his classmates?

"If you don't go, find a place to live on your own. Our house is going to be sold to pay back the money. You can't count on it.

" Of course, they can say whatever they want!" Ji Wenjie was furious, and after thinking about it, he said, "Those people insist on not leaving, and they are clearly bullying our two children, brother, should we call the police?"

Ji Wenjie after all He was young, and hadn't grown up to the point where he wouldn't even blink his brother in the future. Once Ling Tian didn't go his way, he couldn't help but reveal his true colors.

The dispute between the two brothers had already attracted the attention of the two tables next to them. Before Ji Wenjie stood up, the sound of Xu Yu and others' playing cards had stopped. When Ji Wenjie yelled that sentence, the head of Dapu Village and others turned black with anger.

"Little bastard, what are you talking about!" A burly villager rushed over and grabbed Ji Wenjie's collar to teach him a lesson.

"I, I didn't say anything." Ji Wenjie bullied the weak and feared the hard, and immediately gave up.

"Don't." Ling Tian stood up and stopped him, "Uncle, my younger brother is young and ignorant, I apologize to you on his behalf, don't bother with him."

Ling Tian didn't want to stop him, but Ji Wenjie kept sneaking behind him. As an older brother, he couldn't watch his younger brother being beaten and not speak, could he? What if they get in a hurry and they beat him together?

Ling Tian wasn't afraid of being beaten, he poured his soul into his body, even though the man in front of him was tall and burly, he only needed one move to overthrow him. But now he is a fifteen-year-old boy with slender arms and legs, so it would be too eye-catching if he really made a move.

And doesn't Ji Wenjie like to push his brother to stand out, and hide behind and pretend to be a good person? Let him also taste the taste of "ignorance".

Ling Tian looked at the village chief again, "Uncle village chief, the money your parents owe you is as much as you want, we accept it." Then he explained, "I just discussed with my younger brother to sell the house to pay back the money, and he can't accept it at a young age. He didn't mean to say that, so please forgive him?"

"Forget it, third child, don't care about a child." The village head finally spoke to persuade him.

"Hmph!" The villager called the third child shoved Ji Wenjie, reluctantly let go, and pointed at him with lingering anger, "Little bastard, what your brother said is human. We If you want money in black and white, there is evidence, and we are not afraid if you call the police station!" The

village head took care of Xu Yu and others, and did not want to bear the reputation of bullying children, so he stood up and said the truth, "Nephew, it's not that we don't Conscience, forcing you two children to ask for money. People in our village go to the mountains all year round, and they only support their families by selling these mountain products. No one cares about Boss Ji, but human feelings belong to human feelings, and business belongs to business , we have to eat."

"Uncle Village Chief, I understand." Ling Tian nodded understandingly, without the slightest resentment, although his immature body hadn't grown yet, he still stood firmly.

The head of Dapu Village patted him on the shoulder, feeling a little pity in his heart, for such a good child, his parents died at such a young age, it may be difficult for him to succeed in the future.

A conflict was resolved in this way, and the village chief took the people back to sit back, but Xu Yu was in no hurry to leave, and looked up and down at the two brothers. Ji Wenjie didn't know how much he heard, and hid behind Ling Tian in fear, never daring to raise his head.

"Uncle Xu, it's okay, you go back to play cards. I'll talk to my brother carefully, he won't make trouble anymore."

Xu Yu nodded and said suddenly, "Ji Hua is my brother, I should give him a ride , but the other brothers are busy... I always treat them to a meal and take a bath to get rid of bad luck when it's over. When the time comes, I will pay you back whatever is left of the gift money."

Xu Yu's arrangement fits his plan very well. character. He likes to invite friends and make friends, and more importantly, flaunts his loyalty and values ​​face more than anything else.

No wonder the original owner made him lose face because of the gift money, and he was so angry. Because in his heart, he didn't hide a penny at all, it was all his brothers deserved.

The original owner didn't have this passage in his memory. I don't know if it was because of Ji Wenjie's words that Xu Yu changed his mind.

But no matter what, Ling Tian didn't want to owe him favors, "No need, Uncle Xu, I know that the gift money is not much at all. You paid for the first expenses, and I have to pay you back. And I will trouble you to please A few uncles are eating, thank them for me, and the rest of the money will be considered hard work."

Ling Tian's words are beautiful, and he is very face-saving to Xu Yu, the only failure is that Ji Wenjie pulls him behind him The little tricks of clothing.

Ji Wenjie deserved to be a coward, he didn't dare to tell Xu Yu, he only dared to express his dissatisfaction to Ling Tian behind his back.

Xu Yu laughed angrily when he saw it, shook his head, and said to Ling Tian, ​​"You are a good person, you have a bit of your father's demeanor, in the future, feel free to ask Uncle Xu, Uncle Xu will definitely help you!"

"Thank you, Uncle Xu." Ling Tian just wanted to thank him, but what he thought in his heart was another matter.

The author has something to say:

Advance copywriting 1: "Planet Gourmet Merchant"

Jing Yifeng is a food blogger with strong hands-on ability. He uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean paste, sour bamboo shoots, pickled peppers, mustard... ...is dubbed by netizens as a stingy blogger who doesn't make any money for unscrupulous businessmen.

Just after he successfully fermented heavy cream to extract butter, the plane gourmet trader finally found him.

As a result, swordsmen and magicians who ate black bread all day saw finger cakes, tea eggs, meat sandwiches, and fried buns; Minced garlic, steamed with rice flour...

Grand Magister of Western Fantasy: Everyone is crazy, rushing into the small town of Theodore just to have a good meal... Wait, the last honey grilled wings are mine!

Interstellar General: Yifeng is too ruthless. He never opens the back door to the privileged class. I have been waiting in line for three months!

Advance copy 2: "Rebirth of the Ancient Orion

in the End Times" Cheng Duo struggled in the last days for six years, but was finally murdered by someone he thought was his closest relative because of a rumor. Once he crossed over, his heart and lungs were cold, and as a hunter, he just wanted to live in peace.

But the wild boar ran down the mountain, and the men in the village came to him... Well, the field by the mountain is his, and he can eat the meat after killing the wild boar.

The elder brother in the village was going to be snatched away, and the village chief came to beg him... okay, that elder brother opened up a vegetable field for him, and the food he cooked was quite delicious.

Later...

for no reason, he became the pillar of the whole village, a fierce and vicious black-faced god.

Notes for reading: 1. Main attack. The main character is a person with supernatural powers, full of combat awareness and skill points.

2. The background is superficial in ancient times, where there are women and brothers.

3. Stop losses in time if the climate is not acclimatized.