Chapter 158

After the enemy left, Mingyan and the others still didn't dare to act rashly. They stood stiffly on the spot, staring at Ling Tian with flickering eyes, afraid that he would suddenly explode and show them another unarmed tear.

This guy is so cruel! That is the second-in-command copperhead snake of the viper! He even said tear it up! !

Who the hell is he?

Just as everyone in Mingyan was full of speculation, Glenn, who was seriously injured, finally couldn't hold on anymore, protruding a mouthful of blood with a "wow", and then uncontrollably degenerated into a human form.

"Glenn!"

"I have medicine here, stop his bleeding quickly!"

It is common for people in the lower city to be injured, and anyone who is pulled out will know how to deal with his companions. Seeing four or five members of Mingyan surrounded him, Ai Demon and Layton looked at each other and walked slowly towards Ling Tian.

Ling Tian turned his head and signaled, "Follow me."

Layton wanted to follow without saying a word, but was stopped by Edmund beside him, "Be careful."

This person hides his head and shows his tail. , You can still run if you can't win. But now...he knew that he was holding on, and Layton would definitely not be able to protect them by himself.

"You haven't seen it yet?" Layton had a strange expression, as if he had already seen something.

"What do you see?"

"It's okay, let's follow up and have a look." Layton turned his head and left after speaking, knowing that Edmund would definitely follow.

When they arrived, Ling Tian had already thrown a red-backed thick beetle to the two of them, and then sent them away.

Ling Tian pointed to the remaining four on the ground, as well as the carapaces he had collected, and said to Edmund and Layton, "These are my prey, please help me bring them back."

"Bring them back, where are you bringing them back? Why don't you bring it yourself..." Edmund hesitated to speak, it stands to reason that the mysterious man helped them, a small favor is nothing to worry about, but what's the matter with the other party's familiar tone?

Ling Tian pulled down his mask, "It's me."

"Ling Tian?!" Edmund lost his voice, he couldn't believe what he saw.

how is this possible? How could the mysterious man who acted so ferociously and tore up the copper-headed snake with his bare hands be Ling Tian? Isn't he a beautiful boy raised by Hall!

Looking at it now, the face is still the same, beautiful and delicate, but the aura on the body is completely different. This is a powerhouse, no doubt about it.

"It really is you." Compared to Edmund, Layton was much calmer. He didn't know whether he should be thankful that he guessed right, or disappointed that he had guessed right...

Layton laughed at himself, but in fact there would be no result. What changed, the person in Hall's eyes was not him from the beginning to the end.

"Gary's last thunder and lightning, you helped change the direction." Layton said with certainty, he had guessed when he saw the lightning ability used by the mysterious man, and coupled with the other's familiar every move... In addition to Hall Who knows Ling Tian better than Layton, who is his rival in love. He stared at him acting like a baby in front of Hall every day, even though his teeth were itching with anger, he still refused to give up masochistically.

"Who the hell are you? Tate?"

Hearing Layton's words, Edmund took a breath and turned his eyes to Ling Tian. The more he looked, the more he felt that Layton's guess was reasonable.

The timing of the other party's appearance is so coincidental, the background is unknown, and Huoer has been protecting him... If Ling Tian hadn't often shown weakness and pretended to be pitiful in front of Huoer, they would have guessed it long ago!

Thinking of Ling Tian's virtue in front of Hall, Edmund instantly felt as if he had been struck by lightning!

That's Tate, proud and indifferent Tate! The top powerhouses on this planet will not lower their proud heads even if they are in a dangerous situation... Edmund's three views are broken, fragmented, and the kind that can't be put together.

However, Ling Tian added fuel to the fire, "Well, don't tell others."

Although he showed his figure today, thanks to the diversity of beasts in the lower city, not every beastman is tall and strong. There are also many short ones, and he can still hide for a while.

But this period of time will definitely not be too long, he should speed up... Seeing

that Ling Tian did not deny it, Edmund and Layton looked at each other and nodded. In fact, Layton was just guessing casually, never thinking that Ling Tian would admit it.

Seeing this, Ling Tian explained, "You are all Huoer's friends, and I have seen your character, and I trust you."

This is just one, and the other is that he already has the ability to protect himself. Except for Taoist companions, Ling Tian would never entrust his life to others. Compared with him, Xiao Bailong was actually more sincere. Both Edmund and Layton are true friends, so Ling Tian doesn't mind putting it mildly.

Being praised by Tate, Edmund and Layton didn't show it on the surface, but they were actually a little happy in their hearts. People in the lower city have complicated feelings about Tate. Even if they admire Tate in their hearts, they will only express disdain: they said that Tate was just lucky enough to be reincarnated, and he became king by virtue of his blood. The material is not the same as it is practiced, but it is actually jealousy.

Edmund and Layton were not immune either. Now that the proud Tate took the initiative to show his favor, both of them were a little flirtatious—they were affirmed by Lord Tate!

Even Layton can't afford to be jealous. Tate in human form can tear orcs with his hands. How powerful is the animal form? Thinking of this, Layton couldn't help but feel excited.

Men adore the strong, not to mention that they have integrated the genes of alien beasts, so the feeling of the strong is actually closer to that of wild beasts. If the opponent is a little stronger than themselves, they will be eager to challenge; but if the opponent is much stronger than themselves, they will only want to surrender and follow.

This is also the reason why Tate has so many followers, and it is not so easy to follow Tate. He must go through many tests and defeat many opponents.

In fact, the original owner was betrayed by his followers, and Ling Tian was also surprised. Those people joined forces with the bandits, and it was definitely not just for money.

The two were so distracted that they didn't even know when Ling Tian left. In fact, they still had a lot of questions to ask, such as how he became what he is now, and there are rumors that Tate's beast core has cracked. How could Ling Tian use his abilities? Did he recover, and if so, why didn't he return to Uptown? They still have to conceal their identities...

The two suppressed their doubts and called their subordinates to carry Ling Tian's prey. The members of Mingyan who were called to be porters were very confused. How could the two deputy leaders have harvested so many prey after walking with the mysterious man? Could it be that the adult sent it, but why didn't they allow them to move around?

The shells and legs of these thick red-backed beetles are good things. If they can exchange a pair with the legion, they can get themselves a solid set of equipment, and maybe even forge a weapon.

With such thoughts in mind, many people came to Edmund and Layton to say good things, which made them very annoyed, and they didn't know how to explain it.

As soon as Layton returned to the base, he heard that his subordinate Samba had offended Ling Tian, ​​and he was immediately shocked: that person wouldn't think that Samba was sent by him, and just wait for the queen to settle the score, right?

Thinking of the miserable state of the copperhead snake, Layton felt chills running down his back, and he had to do something...

Ling Tian went to see Hall as soon as he came back, and found that he was already awake. The silver-haired young man was leaning on the hospital bed, looking sideways at the dusty window, not sure if he was looking at the scenery or in a daze.

Hearing the movement, those dull eyes instantly focused, overflowing with intense joy, and perhaps even more guilt. Hall opened his lips, and finally just said, "Where did you go?" When

he woke up, he felt a fishy-sweet taste in his mouth, and he could still see a faint blue color when he wiped it with his fingertips. Thinking of Tate's unique blood color, Hall immediately guessed what it was.

He called someone over, but he couldn't find Ling Tian anywhere in the base. Instead, he heard about the embarrassment given to him by Samba and others in the cafeteria last night. He didn't know if Ling Tian had left, and he didn't dare to send someone to look for him with great fanfare, so he could only wait silently...

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "What?"

"I've heard about what happened last night, I'm sorry..." Hall lowered his eyes. He promised to protect Ling Tian, ​​but let Ling Tian be humiliated by his subordinates on his territory, this is his negligence. What's more, when he didn't see it, Ling Tian was also criticized more, but he never mentioned it.

Ling Tian understood after a little thought, and stretched out his fingers to lightly tap the young man's forehead, "What are you guilting about? I was the one who brought Mingyan's predicament, and it's not painful to be squeezed by someone. Hall grabbed his hand, "

Then where did you go?" He knew Ling Tian well, he was happy to be raised by him, and never left the base voluntarily.

Now it was Ling Tian who was embarrassed, "Then what... I went out to hunt." Speaking of this, he became happy again, "I shot nine red-backed thick beetles, ate four, and gave one away. But those are not important, the remaining four are enough for us to eat, I will cook for you later?"

The more he said, the more Hall became silent, and waited until he took off the wrist guard on Ling Tian's wrist. He and Gauze saw two fresh wounds as expected, and immediately felt distressed, "Did you feed me your blood?"

Ling Tian blinked, seeing the anger accumulated in Hall's pupils, and said to him Knowing him very well, he pounced on him and gave him a passionate kiss with lips and tongue without even thinking about it.

"Well, let me go..."

Hall stretched out his hand to push, but found that the muscles under his hand were stronger than he imagined, and he didn't really want to push away that much, so he slowly acquiesced.

"Ling Tian——" Layton came in excitedly, and what he saw was the scene where Ling Tian pressed Hall on the bed and kissed him. The strange thing was that he didn't have much anger in his heart, he just touched his nose, " If you want to kiss, you won't wait for someone to heal your wounds."

But anyway, Ling Tian is below, and he can't hurt Hall no matter what... Layton suddenly paused when he thought of this, the relationship between the two is really what he imagined Is that so?

Ling Tian is a Tate! Even though he looks like a delicate and beautiful boy now, they all know that he is not a good person in nature. What if he recovers and abandons Hall to find a woman?

He used to have a fiancee!

Thinking of this, Layton suddenly had the urge to step forward and separate the two of them... but he didn't dare. Not to mention Ling Tian's brutal actions in the afternoon are still replaying in his mind, he saved their lives, even Hall, I'm afraid he won't let him off lightly!

He'd better settle the Samba matter first.

Layton had no doubt that Hall would hear about Samba's good deeds, and there were even informers around him, let alone Hall, who was the head of the regiment.

Hall pushed twice more, Ling Tian finally let go, and looked at Hall with a flattering smile, which resulted in two fierce stares, but the blushing cheeks were not very convincing.

Seeing Hall's expression, Layton further confirmed his guess. In fact, it's not just Layton, Hall has no idea. Hearing that Ling Tian beat up nine red-backed thick beetles, and then contacting the lightning that turned the corner before he fell into a coma, Hall guessed that Ling Tian probably had some means. recover.

Now he just thinks about it day by day, as long as Ling Tian doesn't say leave, he will act stupid.

Hall looked down at Ling Tian's wrist. In fact, he was also betting that Ling Tian had some feelings for him. Even if he still wanted to find a woman to reproduce, as long as he was willing to make him his follower good......