Chapter 136

"Mr. Feng, thank you for your trust in our program team. We will definitely satisfy you."

Feng's top office, Lime TV executives and the director team of "Supernova" all arrived. As soon as the contract was signed, the fat director with tinted glasses and braids couldn't wait to extend his hand to express his thanks.

Mr. Feng's generosity, and the exclusive sponsorship, to be honest, he didn't even think of it.

"Director Yu, you're being polite."

Of course Feng Mingrui will be the exclusive sponsor. In his previous life, the grocer still had a certain influence on the program group, and in this life he wants to avoid risks early.

When the group left, they met Cui Yan who was watching coldly. Cui Tai was so angry that he didn't even want to show his face.

Cui Yan walked into Feng Mingrui's office, knowing that this person was determined to go his own way, he tried to persuade him, "Mingrui, we have never been involved in the entertainment field before, you just need to find an advertising company for publicity, why do you have to sponsor someone who has nothing to do? Famous talent show?"

Sponsored programs plus advertising production, this is a lot of expenses, the Feng family is in a difficult time now, and the money is not so squandered.

"Uncle Yan Biao, I have already checked. The quality of the trainees of this program is very high, and the director, director, and planner are all experienced old people. I am confident that "Super Nova" will definitely be a big hit this time."

Cui Yan said . I rolled my eyes in my heart: Of course I have rich experience! The major TV stations have changed the soup but not the medicine. This kind of talent show is emerging in an endless stream. The audience let alone watching it, just hearing the name makes them feel physically sick.

But no matter how much he persuaded, Feng Mingrui was determined to sponsor, so that's fine, Feng Mingrui actually wanted to develop a new car because the cars produced by Feng's company were piled up in the field and couldn't be sold in the wind and rain?

"Mingrui, I know you are ambitious and want to lead the Feng family back to glory. But now is really not the time to develop a new model. You have the money, why not improve the old model first?

" I've said it many times, what's the point of always making a fuss after it's broken? How many times has the Feng family improved new models? Every time you change this module, that module has problems again. Opportunities are all over again, and new ones are brought out!"

Feng Mingrui felt that his arrangement was just right, and it took time to develop new cars, and when "Supernova" became popular, they just took advantage of the heat to hold an event to sell stock cars. Cars in stock are cheap, just so young people can afford them. When the time comes, they will find a joint name with the number one idol. Are they afraid they won't be able to sell?

When the batch is almost finished, the new car can be put into production, and if any link is bad, it will not be deducted. He remembered that in his previous life, his uncle continued to produce old models for a period of time before the new models came out. As a result, Jiesu and Fengda were the first to launch new economical models. Their thousands of cars sold very slowly afterwards, and after calculating the labor and maintenance costs, it was a loss at all.

Cui Yan was stunned, "Then you are too aggressive to develop two cars at once."

"Feng's needs a high-end market. If we keep selling economical models, Feng's brand will be completely ruined in the future."

Like some Luxury goods would rather be thrown away than discounted, because they are afraid of bringing down the brand level. They are always in the low-end market, and consumers think they are cheap products. Once this perception is formed, it will be difficult to change it in the future!

Feng Mingrui and Cui Yan couldn't convince each other, so they broke up unhappy.

Feng Mingrui made these two decisions, which raised the hearts of the small shareholders who were originally concerned. They were nothing but fools, when Shang Junting approached them, they almost agreed to sell them, but when Feng Mingrui got the money from Ling Tian, ​​they flinched again.

These people are now waiting for the results of Feng Mingrui's reform. If he succeeds, everyone will be happy; if he fails, these people will definitely be the first to run away.

The Feng Mingrui contract was signed over there, and not long after the first batch of funds were sent, Ling Tian also notified Lizhitai that the previously discussed plan can be started.

Gu Yubai was very surprised, "How did you know that Feng Mingrui would choose to sponsor a variety show?"

Ling Tian was obviously ready to fight Feng Mingrui!

Ling Tian's eyes flickered, and he stretched his arms tentatively. It wasn't until Gu Yubai sat in as usual that he came close to the person's ear and said triumphantly, "Of course I know, I have a channel for news about me."

Gu Yubai Turning to look at him with complicated eyes, "I actually overheard your conversation with Shang Junting that day."

Ling Tian paused for a moment, then raised his eyebrows, "Why, do you think it's too much for me to plot against Feng Mingrui?

Gu Yubai hesitated for a moment, then nodded and admitted, "A little bit." When

he first heard Ling Tian proposed the gambling agreement, he thought that Ling Tian was deliberately testing his nephew, or he was just venting his anger for the previous humiliation.

But when Ling Tian's overall plan surfaced, Gu Yubai didn't dare to think that way anymore. He obviously wanted to bankrupt the Feng family and leave Feng Mingrui with nothing! This is too ruthless, Feng Mingrui is taking advantage of everything, cold-blooded and selfish, but if you really want to say what he did, he didn't.

It's human nature to extol the high and trample the low. If Ling Tian targets Feng Mingrui for a few insults, that would be too...

"Then you want to persuade me to stop?"

"No." Gu Yubai shook his head quickly, "I know you If you stop now, many people will be unhappy and even turn against you for their loss."

Gu Yubai was very embarrassed when he said this, and touched his nose with his hand, "...I used to see women who fell in love with villains on TV. I always hated iron and iron, and felt that they couldn't tell right from wrong. I didn't expect it to be my turn... ... the same."

He felt that his three views were wrong. In the two years in the capital city, he has not been in the same boat. He has been with Ling Tian for less than two months, and he would rather see his nephew go bankrupt than Ling Tian being hated.

Although the instigator of the incident was the man in front of him...

Ling Tian hugged the man in his arms tightly, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "I am obviously a good person, why did I become a villain? Although it looks a bit like... But I am indeed a good person! I am the one who was recruited by the world consciousness to punish that white-eyed wolf Feng Mingrui. If you don't believe me, just wait and see, he will reveal his true colors sooner or later!"

Gu Yubai curled his lips and rubbed against his neck, obviously not thinking about it, "The villain is just Villain, as long as you don't kill people and set fires, at worst, you'll have nothing and I'll support you..."

The artist really had a clear mind, and so did the musician, Ling Tian rolled his eyes and didn't try to argue with him anymore. With that time, he might as well do more exercise...

Gu Yubai also knew that he would not have time to accompany Ling Tian when the show started, so when Ling Tian's hands started to ignite everywhere, he was very active.

"When the show is being recorded, will you go to the scene to cheer me up?" As soon as he said that, he regretted it again, and changed his words, "You'd better not go, it's good to watch at home, you are so busy at work, I've heard Lin Qi complain several times."

Ling Tian smiled and nodded, "You're right, I can't make Lin Qi work too hard."

Gu Yubai changed his words again, "Actually, it's okay to make Lin Qi work hard, you give him Paying so much salary, uh..."

Ling Tian blocked his mouth directly, this guy really ruined the atmosphere.

Feng Mingrui couldn't remember the R&D team members hired by his uncle in his previous life, but he remembered the core members left behind. Some of these people were originally owned by the Feng family, and some of them were hired by my uncle through various channels and hired with high salaries.

Feng Mingrui followed suit, and even because the time was much earlier, some people were even poached from other places by him at a high price.

He was so busy building a team that he didn't even have time to hang out with Lan Xin.

But Feng Mingrui is Feng Mingrui, he has no time to accompany Lan Xin, nor does he allow Lu Chenghan to take advantage of it. What's more, that guy had the vengeance of taking his wife and killing people before he was reborn, Feng Mingrui wanted to kill him a long time ago!

He had money in his hand, so he simply bought a murderer to cause a car accident through the channels of his previous life.

The driver intended to kill Lu Chenghan because of the brake failure of the truck. Unexpectedly, Lan Xin was also in the car. In order to protect her, both of them were sent to the hospital in the end.

When Feng Mingrui received the news and rushed to the hospital, Lan Xin's fractured arm had already been bandaged, but Lu Chenghan's life and death were unknown. Lan Xin, accompanied by her classmates, stood guard outside the operating room, crying until her eyes were swollen.

"Lan Xin, don't worry, Senior Lu is auspicious, he will be fine."

Lan Xin shook her head sadly, she didn't fail to see how serious Senior Lu's situation was, "It's all my fault, if Senior Lu didn't protect you Me, he won't be hit like that by that truck..."

"Okay, so it's you, the evil spirit, who made my son like this!" The middle-aged woman who hurried over raised her hand without saying a word. Just a slap!

She is a woman raised by Lu Chenghan's father outside. When she was young, she could rely on her face. When she was old and fading, she could only rely on Lu Chenghan, his son. So hearing Lan Xin say such words, one can imagine how angry Wen Su was.

"What are you doing!" Feng Mingrui's face darkened, he stepped forward and grabbed Wen Su's wrist, wishing he could break her hand bones on the spot.

"Who are you? What does it matter to you that I teach this evil spirit a lesson? Could it be that you are her concubine?!" Wen Su asked sharply with red eyes.

Lan Xin didn't appreciate it either, "Mr. Feng, I deserve this slap, please let go!" She said to Wen Su with tears in her eyes, "Auntie, if you want to vent your anger, hit me, if it makes you feel better... ..."

Lan Xin said this sincerely, Feng Mingrui was stunned for a moment, Wen Su took advantage of his let go and broke free, backhanded mercilessly, and slapped herself twice again, but cried first after slapping herself, "I hit you What's the use, my son is still lying in the operating room, dead or alive!"

She slowly slumped to the ground, crying loudly.

"Auntie..."

"Don't go over there." Feng Mingrui was afraid that Lan Xin would be beaten again if he went over, so he hurriedly stopped her.

It's a pity that Lan Xin still didn't appreciate it, she broke free from his hand and knelt in front of Wen Su, the two women finally hugged each other and cried together.

Looking at this scene, Feng Mingrui's heart skipped a beat for some reason, and he always felt that something was about to get out of his control...