Chapter 76

Hong Osmanthus came out soon, lying sickly on the hospital bed, frowning tightly. After all, she was old and her bones were fragile. This fall made her look several years older.

But the doctor said that her problem is not serious, and she will be fine after a few months of care.

Thanks to the doctor, it's already dark, and the whole family is so hungry that their chests stick to their backs. Seeing that there were so many idlers, Shi Laogen still had to eat and drink while staying in the hospital, so he simply left Boss Shi and his wife to help, and drove the others back.

Driving at night these days is not as good as later generations, there are no street lights or anything. Ling Tian and Shi Lao Er were walking on the dirt road in the dark, not only to prevent stepping on the air, but also to guard against snakes lying on the road. Fortunately, the weather is already very cold now, and the probability of snakes appearing is still very small.

When they got home, everyone had already fallen asleep. The three of them made some cornmeal casually, washed up and went to bed after eating.

The next day, Ling Tian volunteered that he could deliver meals, but Shi Fuyu quit because she didn't want to be with the annoying uncle. In fact, she wanted to go to the town with the adults yesterday, but Shi Laogen coaxed her to let her go today because he was afraid that she would cause trouble.

Shi Laosan said, "Forget it, I'll take Fuyu to the town, fifth son, you go to the farm with the second son."

He made the arrangements clearly, but it's a pity that Ling Tian didn't cooperate, "I already said yesterday It's very clear, my waist is not healthy, and I can't go to the field now. Either I will deliver the food, or the third brother will deliver the food, and I will rest at home."

On one side is the unyielding daughter, and on the other is the unyielding brother, Shi Laosan looked around and said in embarrassment, "Fifth Brother, the field is not full of heavy work. You can tell the scorekeeper to arrange some work for you with minor injuries, right?"

"Third brother is right . It's easy, if my old injury recurs, will you pay for my treatment or what?"

Shi Laosan was aroused by Ling Tian, ​​and was about to say yes brazenly, but Ling Tian was on guard and said first, "If you agree, I will pay you a thousand dollars, brother, I have nothing to say, I will go to the ground immediately Work."

Just talk about who can't do it, the key is to dare to say it and don't play tricks! Shi Laosan lowered his face

, "Fifth, don't go too far, where can I get you a thousand yuan?" "Since there is no such thing, why do you ask me to replace you? You have a big face."

?" Ling Tian emphasized "for you", anyway, he is a person with a subsidy and does not rely on centimeters for food. Shi Laosan wanted to avoid laziness, but it wasn't his interests that were being harmed.

"Also, you don't have to go to

deliver the meals, right? Jianhua and Jianjun are half-grown young men, so why not find a way to go to town?" Both brothers' eyes lit up, and Jianhua took the initiative, "Third Uncle, let Junzi and I take my sister to the town, we promise not to get lost."

The second Shi was reminded by Ling Tian, ​​"The third, If you're worried, I'll let Wei Dong and Wei Hong follow along, and it's just a holiday for the children!" The

juniors all cheered when they heard this, and even Fugui looked at the youngest Shi with longing eyes. Shi Laosan was riding a tiger, but his precious daughter didn't say a word at this time, so he could only reluctantly agree, "Okay."

Jianhua said happily, "That's great, thank you third uncle!"

"Oh, we can Let's go to town—" The children burst into joy.

Shi Laosan couldn't help looking at his daughter with reproachful eyes, but Shi Fuyu ignored him at all. I also know that a spoiled child like Shi Fuyu would not consider other people's ideas. Compared with Shi Laosan, she is obviously more willing to be with her brothers. She can have fun and encourage grandma to spend money to buy things in the town. Shi Laosan has been forgotten by her.

Second Aunt Shi silently looked at Shi Fuyu who showed no guilt at all, feeling a little chilled. The mother-in-law broke her leg because of her. When she returned home, Shi Fuyu never asked, can such a "lucky star" really bring good luck to the family?

In any case, Jianhua quickly set off with his younger brothers and sisters. When Shi Laosan went out to work, he gave Ling Tian a hard look, obviously very upset.

Ling Tian didn't hurt or itch, and even smiled provocatively at Shi Laosan, promising to make him think about it more and more after he got off the ground.

Isn't he upset, he makes him unhappy enough!

There was no one at home, so Ling Tian got into the kitchen and found oil, salt and other seasonings, packed a little of each, and then took a small path up the mountain.

In the hospital, Hong Guihua raised a pair of triangular eyes, and asked her second grandson Jianhua very unhappy, "Where is your fifth uncle, why doesn't he come?" When he

woke up in the morning, the old man told all about the process of asking for money last night. She doesn't take in five oils and salt, and refuses to give out a penny. I almost don't have her as a mother in my heart!

Jianhua glanced at Shi Fuyu, but before he could decide what to say, his younger brother Jianjun was afraid of being blamed by the adults, so he hurriedly said, "Uncle Wu said he would come, but my sister didn't want to come with Uncle Wu, so we came instead. It's already..."

Seeing his grandma staring at him heavily, Jianjun flinched and hid behind his brother. He looked expectantly at Shi Fuyu, hoping that his sister would say a few words for them.

As expected, Shi Fuyu lived up to expectations, and began to act coquettishly and foolishly at Hong Guihua, "Grandma, does your leg still hurt? If Fuyu blows to you, it won't hurt anymore."

"Oh, dear baby " When Hong Guihua saw her, she seemed to change her face, and immediately smiled, "When grandma sees you, it won't hurt anymore, okay, okay, stop bragging, sit down quickly."

When Shi Fuyu sat down, he took her hand again and said, "Girls are more caring than brats, and we Fuyu know how to care about me, and these brats will only make me angry! Don't think I don't know, You didn't come here to bring me food, you just wanted to be lazy!"

Jianhua and Jianjun lowered their heads in aggrieved hearing, and Mrs. Shi felt very uncomfortable. Only Boss Shi, in order to please his parents, reprimanded Hong Guihua a few words, and urged Jianhua and the others to go back early and finish the work that should be done.

Shi Fuyu refused, "No, brother and the others have to go shopping with me, grandma, give me two dollars."

Hong Guihua was so entangled by her that she had no choice but to dig out the things she brought from under the pillow. Household cloth bag, "Go home early after buying, don't wander around outside, you know?"

Shi Fuyu snatched the money, "Oh, grandma, I understand."

Jianhua and the others looked helplessly, but Hong Guihua The cloth bag has been put away again, and there is no intention of giving them 20 cents to buy candy.

Mrs. Shi felt sad, but there was nothing she could do. Hong Guihua firmly controlled the family's financial power, and she wanted to give it to her son secretly.

After the juniors left, Hong Guihua finished her breakfast under the service of her eldest daughter-in-law, and then the couple went out to wash the dishes and empty the urinal.

Shi Laogen looked at his wife lying on the hospital bed, and sighed, "The old five's wings are stiff, and he has been making trouble since he came back. It's not like before. He cared about everything about our old couple, and he paid for it." He worked hard again... Tell me, is he blaming us?"

"What is he blaming us for? We are his real parents!" Hong Guihua gave the old man a look of concern.

"That's not what you said..." Shi Laogen stretched out his hand to light a cigarette, and then remembered that when he came out, he walked closer, and the old cigarette rod was left at home. Besides, the hospital does not allow smoking, so he can only put down his hand embarrassingly, " The fifth child is already twenty-seven, and he hasn't even married a wife. In the past, he was busy in the army and didn't have time to come back to see each other. Now, the fifth child has retired from the army..."

Hong Guihua's cloudy old eyes moved, Suddenly sneered, "Okay, if he wants to marry a wife, I will fulfill him! Don't be dissatisfied then, and blame my mother for being unfair to him."

Shi Laogen looked at her in surprise, lowered his eyelids and shook his head, "Now If you want to marry, you can't marry. Didn't you forget that the medical expenses this time are hundreds of dollars, and the family has only a little money left. Why do you have to give a forty or fifty dowry to marry a daughter-in-law? You also need to buy things and play furniture ..."

They can't build a new house for Lao Wu now, so he can go to the river to dig some mud and wipe it.

Hong Guihua didn't care, "You don't have to worry about these things. There is an orphan girl in Sunjiaao who has been living with her uncle's house. She is now 25 years old. As long as we give 20 yuan, her uncle will definitely agree."

The old girl who was not married until 25 can imagine what kind of life she lived at the uncle's house, "We don't buy furniture and bride price for us, so the girl must not dare to deal with it. If the fifth child wants to make trouble, let him make trouble." Go, the family is in trouble, it's not bad for his parents to marry him a wife, but if he makes trouble again, he won't take care of it!"

These days, every household is in trouble, and no one will say anything if there is no banquet. When the time comes, pull people back and send two red eggs to people you know well, which is considered a gift.

Shi Laogen understood it as soon as he heard it, clicked his lips twice, and sighed, "That's it."

Hong Guihua lowered her eyelids. What she didn't tell the old man was that the girl grew so big that the sunflower water was enough to kill her once. never came. The eldest aunt of the Sun family was afraid that she would get married early, and there would be no one to work at home, so she spread it all over Sunjiaao...

Fortunately, Tongshan Village is far away from Sunjia'ao, as long as the matchmaker's mouth is sealed, the girl will not be able to speak out by herself.

Although it is very likely that the fifth child will have no children in this way, she already has many grandchildren, and she is not uncommon for one more or one less. When the time comes to persuade the old couple to help raise Fuyu, I understand that they dare not refuse!

Ling Tian didn't know that the original owner's daughter-in-law from the previous life would be coming soon. He picked up two pheasants in the set yesterday, twisted their necks, and cut open their skins to make beggar chickens.

The two pheasants were not too big, Ling Tian was afraid that he would not be full, so he made a special trip home to steam steamed rice buns and a big pot of porridge.

He picked two cornbreads by himself, and packed porridge in a lunch box, and then went to the educated youth spot.

Because of his actions, the people from the Shi family came back from work, feeling a lot more relaxed. Although the fifth child was playing tricks and refused to go to the fields, he still cooked for them and even fed the chickens.

Shi Laosan curled his lips, "I bought you off with this little favor? The fifth son didn't pay a penny when he came back this time, so he eats and drinks for free at home! Who knows how much he ate?"

Shi Lao The two husband and wife were silent, especially the second son Shi, who decided to wait for Wei Dong and Wei Hong to come back later, and explain to them that they should leave someone at home to take care of them anyway.

These people have chosen to forget that the good life at home is brought by the fifth child. As the youngest child in the family, the fifth child is also the one who suffers the most. All their wives and children are hot on the bed, and the fifth child who has contributed the most is still a bachelor!