Chapter 67

After Ling Tian played three rounds in a row, he went off the field in sweat, and gave up his seat to the eager young man next to him.

"Brother Jianian, thank you." The male Internet celebrity who grabbed the position thanked Ling Tian, ​​and couldn't wait to organize the players to leave.

The atmosphere at the venue was very lively, besides the center court where Ling Tian and the others were located, there were four or five other venues opened next to it, and the surrounding area was even more crowded.

As Ling Tian passed by, someone greeted him, "Brother Jianian, your marksmanship is amazing, do you have time to teach me?"

"Brother Jianian..."

At this moment, someone in the crowd handed out a bottle of Pan The fruit wine was chilled, and there was still a little hoarfrost on the crystal glass bottle, obviously it had just been taken out of the freezer.

This wine was provided by the game company. It tasted good, and the young people around were drinking it with a bottle in hand. Just now, the people who were in the field with Ling Tian didn't care about anything, just took it and poured it. When it was Ling Tian's turn, he smiled nonchalantly in the direction of the drinker, and then took it.

"How is it? Did he pick it up?" Bai Weiwei, who was wearing long hair and a hat, sneaked through the crowd and asked Liu Chengfeng.

"Got it, I watched him drink it before leaving."

"Then what should I do?" They can't rob him in full view, can they?

"Don't worry, I have a solution." Liu Chengfeng smiled resolutely. If he wanted to talk about the benefits of being reborn, he knew a lot of information that the parties involved didn't know, just like Lu Jianian told him the phone password when he was drunk in his previous life.

"Relax, don't be so nervous." In order to calm Bai Weiwei's emotions, Liu Chengfeng brought her a bottle of fruit wine from the side, and then made a bottle for himself, "Come on, drink a few more sips, and do a full set of acting."

"Oh." Bai Weiwei took a sip, and couldn't help asking Liu Chengfeng, "Lu Jianian really doesn't suspect?"

Why does she think this is so unreliable?

"Don't worry, he will only think that someone else is the one who prescribes the medicine. It's just that something went wrong and it was you." Liu Chengfeng smiled maliciously, then took out the mobile phone card he just bought, and in front of Bai Weiwei's eyes I sent a message to Lu Jianian face to face.

[Wait for me in room VIP3 on the second floor. 】

When Ling Tian saw this message, he raised his eyebrows in surprise, because the sender indicated Xi Yuechen. He thought that Liu Chengfeng would use some method to trick him, but it turned out that he had stolen Xi Yuechen's name. He must have replaced Xi Yuechen's number saved in his phone with his own. The two lived together, and it was easy for him to do such a small trick.

But Liu Chengfeng definitely didn't know the real relationship between him and Xi Yuechen before, so he used an ordering tone without thinking.

Liu Chengfeng watched Ling Tian go in with his own eyes, and hurriedly put up a "under maintenance" sign outside.

"Shall I go in now?" Bai Weiwei asked.

"Don't, just wait a little longer, you can go in after he has the effects of the medicine." Liu Chengfeng felt a little hot, and tugged at his collar irritably, he didn't even notice, his collarbone and neck were already a little red up.

Bai Weiwei also felt her body temperature rising, and said impatiently, "Then we can't just stand here and wait? What if someone bumps into us..."

"Come with me." Liu Chengfeng led her into the next room.

In room VIP3, Ling Tian was leisurely watching the real-time battle projected on the screen. After a while, Feng Zhe opened the door and came in, jokingly said, "Brother Lu, you called him over with just one call, and it's still in this kind of place. Have you finally figured it out?"

"...Young Master Feng, stop joking." Ling Tian glanced at him speechlessly, "Have you brought the keys?"

Feng Zhe took out a bunch of keys and turned them around, "Even if I don't help Brother Lu, Someone will bring it to you."

He turned sideways to reveal the person behind him, "Here, don't worry? I didn't play any unspoken rules in the name of the boss of the game company."

Xi Yuechen tilted his head . He glanced at him, "You dare to think about it." If

he wanted to hide the rules, he would have already sneaked in!

"Why are you here?" Ling Tian stood up, not knowing how to face this suspected Taoist companion in front of him.

Xi Yuechen turned his eyes away, "Let's see what you're doing mysteriously." The point is that he would rather find Feng Zhe than him.

This is wronging Ling Tian, ​​Feng Zhe is the boss of the game company, and when things get up, it must be this trial session that will be affected, he should explain both emotionally and rationally.

Ling Tian explained what happened, and by the way, explained his guess and plan to push things along.

Feng Zhe glanced at his friend whose face was as dark as a pot, and decisively slapped his thigh and said , "Hey, what's the matter, that bastard Liu Chengfeng dares to play tricks in the name of Ah Chen, see if I can't kill him!" Go out with the key, and lock the door next door according to Ling Tian's wishes.

In the room, the young man with a cold face stood still, "How did you find something wrong?"

"Look for yourself." Ling Tian naturally handed over the phone.

Xi Yuechen looked at his name on the message and the high command, and his cheeks felt a little hot when he thought of something.

He had nothing to say, "You didn't drink the wine he gave you, did you?"

"Of course not. I exchanged it into two bottles and returned it to them." As long as Xu Liu Chengfeng drugged him, couldn't he go back?

Xi Yuechen was inexplicably disappointed when he saw Ling Tian's clear eyes and jade-like white face. Liu Chengfeng still dared to act like a monster with such a means, if he knew that he would help him?

Of course, he will change the medicine to something harmless and will not affect his sanity. Let him enjoy the strong medicine prepared by Liu Chengfeng.

Ling Tian seemed to see something, and narrowed his black eyes, "What are you thinking?"

Xi Yuechen's expression was too familiar to him, it was the expression that Su Yuanbai had when poking and coveting him secretly.

Xi Yuechen lowered his eyes guiltyly, "No, I was wondering if Liu Chengfeng and the others found the door locked..."

Feng Zhe came in cheaply, "No. Hearing the intense movement inside, I felt that I was in vain. Lock this door."

In fact, Ling Tian underestimated the efficacy of the medicine prepared by Liu Chengfeng, he hoped that something would happen to Ling Tian, ​​and of course he would release it without being noticed. Therefore, even if Ling Tian changed one bottle into two, the effect of the medicine was strong enough to make them lose their minds.

The rented lounge was not soundproof. When Feng Zhe came in, the loud noise from the next door had already been heard. The three looked at each other, Ling Tian and Xi Yuechen both showed uncomfortable expressions.

Feng Zhe said in a rare and serious way, "Why don't you go first, I'll report back to you about the follow-up situation."

Xi Yuechen immediately gave him an appreciative look, then turned to look at Ling Tian, ​​"Feng Zhe is right, you now It's the critical moment of rising, so it's best not to get involved with this kind of messy scandal."

"That's fine, then there will be less trouble, please be careful."

"Speaking of this, Ah Chen's people... friends! Of course it's also me friend."

Ling Tian was amused, and looked at Xi Yuechen again, "Can I trouble Young Master Xi to send me away again?"

He couldn't bear the pitiful look of his Taoist couple. Thinking about how he treated people when he first came here, Ling Tian couldn't help feeling guilty, no matter what, let's give someone a little sweetness first.

Xi Yuechen was really refreshed, "No trouble!" The

two left the meeting place under the escort of the security guards, and Xi Yuechen drove the car himself, even the driver was useless.

The car passed an intersection, Ling Tian helplessly reminded, "At that intersection just now, you should turn right."

"Oh yes, sorry, I forgot that you were going back to school." Xi Yuechen came back to his senses, the tips of his ears turned red , but after calming down and thinking for a while, he said again, "You should not go back for the time being, Liu Chengfeng is furious, what will he do?"

"Young Master Xi is right, but I have no other place to stay in Beicheng It's time." Ling Tian turned his head and looked at someone who was driving seriously, "Does Master Xi have anything to introduce?" Xi

Yuechen shook his hand, and the car immediately turned into an "S" shape on the road, and he calmly straightened the car , and calmly said to Ling Tian, ​​"I have an apartment near the company. If you don't mind it, you can live in it." Afraid that Ling Tian would not like it, he explained, "I usually live in a villa with my family. It's just a place to rest occasionally, it doesn't matter how long you stay."

He was serious, he didn't even look at Ling Tian, ​​and there was an intention to avoid suspicion in his words. Ling Tian was amused in his heart, but he also said politely, "That's just right, I don't want to bother the two masters, please take me back to school to pick up my luggage, and then take me to the apartment."

Xi Yuechen couldn't help but suspect that today was his luck It's too late, how simple is it to trick people into his territory?

Cough, it's not a lie, even if Lu Jianian lives in his house, even if they have nothing to do with each other, it's enough for him to fantasize about something.

Back in the dormitory, Ling Tian casually packed a few clothes, daily necessities, and more intimate electronic products, and took them away.

When they were doing this, the stadium was very lively.

Originally, the young reporter who was bought by Liu Chengfeng planned to grab the exclusive for himself, but his colleagues got wind of it for some reason, and rushed upstairs in a swarm.

"VIP number 3... here it is!" The little reporter's eyes lit up, and without thinking, he opened the door and barged in. Behind him, the media team also arrived, "Wow—"

Seeing the exciting scene in the lounge, the reporter They went into battle with all means, and kept shooting at the confused and entangled people!

At this time, a staff member of the game company came out to stop him, saying, "No filming, no filming, this is a venue rented by our company to promote the demo event, so no filming!" When the

media heard this, they became even more enthusiastic about filming. Because shooting in public places involves non-infringement, and the two are public figures, as long as you pay attention to the scale, there is no problem in publishing it to the outside world.

As I have said before, this is an era where entertainment is paramount, and the lower limit for the media and paparazzi is terribly low. Feng Zhe, who was peeking from behind, could already imagine that tomorrow's tabloid headlines would definitely show Liu Chengfeng and Bai Weiwei having sex in public places, engaging in psychedelic and lustful sex.

Although the scandal will more or less affect the publicity of their trial games, but Chen is always fair and will definitely compensate him. And brother Lu, as the spokesperson, it must be no problem for him to stand on the stage a few more times, right?

Don't look at Feng Zheping pretending to be stupid, but now his abacus is crackling.

The author has something to say: Pre-received copy one: "Planar Gourmet Merchant"

Jing Yifeng is a food blogger with strong hands-on ability. He uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean paste, sour bamboo shoots, pickled peppers, pickled mustard... The netizens jokingly call him a stingy guy who doesn't make a penny for black-hearted businessmen. blogger.

Just after he successfully fermented heavy cream to extract butter, the plane gourmet trader finally found him.

As a result, swordsmen and magicians who ate black bread all day saw finger cakes, tea eggs, meat sandwiches, and fried buns; Minced garlic, steamed with rice flour...

Grand Magister of Western Fantasy: Everyone is crazy, rushing into the small town of Theodore just to have a good meal... Wait, the last honey grilled wings are mine!

Interstellar General: Yifeng is too ruthless. He never opens the back door to the privileged class. I have been waiting in line for three months!

Advance copy 2: "Rebirth of the Ancient Orion

in the End Times" Cheng Duo struggled in the last days for six years, but was finally murdered by someone he thought was his closest relative because of a rumor. Once he crossed over, his heart and lungs were cold, and as a hunter, he just wanted to live in peace.

But the wild boar ran down the mountain, and the men in the village came to him... Well, the field by the mountain is his, and he can eat the meat after killing the wild boar.

The elder brother in the village was going to be snatched away, and the village chief came to beg him... okay, that elder brother opened up a vegetable field for him, and the food he cooked was quite delicious.

Later...

for no reason, he became the pillar of the whole village, a fierce and vicious black-faced god.

Notes for reading: 1. Main attack. The main character is a person with supernatural powers, full of combat awareness and skill points.

2. The background is superficial in ancient times, where there are women and brothers.

3. Stop losses in time if the climate is not acclimatized.