Chapter 92

Ling Tian wanted to see what the person who wrote the note was up to, so he found an excuse to go home, and took Jianguo out to find someone.

When I arrived at the Qushui Bridge in Xishan Village indicated by the note, there was no one around, except for a dirty six or seven-year-old child squatting under a big tree at the head of the bridge, not knowing what to do.

Seeing them coming, the child wiped his nose, stood up and asked, "Which one of you is Old Fifth Shi?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "I am." The

child cheered up, "You are finally here, I have been waiting for you for a long time! Someone asked me to tell you that the person you are looking for is in the house with the red courtyard wall above, and you can see it when you climb up."

He pointed to a winding road made of dirt and stone slabs. The path, along the path, can only see a corner of blue roof tiles and treetops exposed outside.

After the child finished speaking, he ran away in a "dengdengdeng", and the person who asked him to come said that he would give him candy after explaining the message, and he had to go back to him immediately!

"Wait, don't go..." Jianguo wanted to chase after him, but he was a step too late, and the child had already disappeared.

"Forget it." The child was obviously deceived, and he couldn't ask anything after catching up.

Ling Tian didn't go up immediately, but asked someone in the village. But when it comes to the blue tile house halfway up the mountain, those people saw that he was a stranger, and all of them were secretive, and they were unwilling to speak.

Ling Tian asked a few more questions, and the expressions of those people became vigilant, and the villagers who were talking together leisurely quickly dispersed and left cleanly.

Jianguo scratched his head in a daze, "What's in that house, why did they all run away?"

Ling Tian almost knew it well. In this era, what the villagers keep secret is that apart from trading supplies privately, they are doing illegal activities.

"Go, go up and have a look."

They climbed up the mountain along the path, and found that the so-called red-walled and blue-tiled house was a ruined temple. However, it was smashed when it was demolished, and then it was repaired hastily, and the gate is still crooked. As Ling Tian got closer, he could vaguely hear noisy voices coming from inside. It sounded like there were a lot of people, as if they were gambling...

Someone was sitting at the gate of the temple to enjoy the shade. Seeing Ling Tian and Jianguo coming up, he immediately asked what they were doing of.

Just as Ling Tian was about to speak, Fugui came out from an unknown corner, "Uncle, brother Jianguo."

Jianguo was startled, "Fugui, why are you here?!"

They patronized Fuyu and disappeared. I don't know when it disappears.

Fugui refused to say, but said, "My sister is gambling with people inside."

"What, what are you kidding? Fuyu is only nine years old, how could... be able to gamble..." Jianguo said, his voice became unconfident stand up. Because he seemed to really hear his sister's voice through the door, mixed with the voices of a group of adults, the immature sharp child's voice sounded particularly obvious.

Jianguo was dumbfounded, "Where did she get the money?"

"I don't know." Fugui looked down at the ground, in fact, he had already guessed that his milk was so good to his sister, she must know where the money was hidden...

the gatekeeper Laughed, "So I was looking for her, let's go in."

It was the first time he saw such a young girl with so much money, so when Lao Tian's nephew led the people, their brother Gou made an exception and let her in up.

Ling Tian walked in following the sound, and saw Shi Fuyu standing in front of a long table that reached to her chest, her eyes were fixed on the three wooden dice on the table, and she didn't even notice that they had arrived.

In addition, there are two tables next to them playing cards and fighting stones. In this day and age, the poor are poor, and there are many tricks to play.

"Fuyu!" Jianguo was going crazy, his sister was only nine years old, and although there were other aunts and aunts who gambled, they were all married and not too young.

"Brother Jianguo, why are you here?" Shi Fuyu looked back at Jianguo when he heard the voice, but quickly turned his attention back when he heard the sound of the dealer rolling the dice.

"Come back with me!" Jianguo reached out and grabbed Shi Fuyu out, pulling her to leave.

Shi Fuyu struggled and refused, "Brother Jianguo, what are you doing? I'm going to win this game soon! I won a lot of money today, and I'll share half of it with you later!" He

said and wanted to sneak into the crowd again.

In fact, Shi Fuyu was also spoiled by Tian Guihua. When Tian Youwen asked her if she would like to make money and said that her luck was very useful, she immediately thought of her ruthless fifth uncle. When she earns money and proves her ability, the uncle, second uncle and fifth uncle will never underestimate themselves; the uncle and the second aunt will not roll their eyes when they see her, or turn a blind eye to her on purpose!

After leaving the village with Tian Youwen, Shi Fuyu was also afraid, and felt a little regretful in his heart. But under Tian Youwen's patient persuasion and repeated assurances, Shi Fuyu did not turn back after all.

People are like this, even if they know that they may be deceived, they will blindly trust the only person they know before the moment of exposure, let alone Shi Fuyu is still a half-grown child.

Fortunately, Tian Youwen really didn't lie to her, not only didn't steal her money, but also brought her to this good place.

The luck of gamblers who are deeply involved in gambling is very low. Although Shi Fuyu is suppressed by Ling Tian's luck, he is better than these gamblers no matter what. After she learned how to bet in it, she quickly won a lot of money, and she didn't even know when Tian Youwen slipped away.

Now that Jianguo came to her door, she still refused to leave!

"Brother, let me play a few more games, and leave after playing a few more games..." The

two brothers and sisters were arguing, and suddenly the gate of the broken temple was kicked open, "Everyone is not allowed to move. Arrested!"

Seeing that the situation was wrong, Heigou and others wanted to run away, but the back door they had prepared was already guarded by the police, and Heigou secretly said that it was unlucky, so he could only bow his head and admit it.

"Wait, we didn't come here to gamble. My sister disappeared, and my brother-in-law and I came to look for her!" A policeman came to detain him, and Jianguo hurriedly shouted for injustice.

"Stop talking nonsense, let's go back to the police station and talk about it!" The police refused to listen to his explanation and insisted on detaining Jianguo and Ling Tian.

On the contrary, Shi Fuyu and Shi Fugui were ignored by the police because they were too young.

"Comrade, my eldest nephew and I really didn't gamble, we came here to find someone..." Seeing that he was about to be taken away, Ling Tian hurriedly opened his mouth to explain.

"You say you're looking for someone? You just want to get away with just a note. You bad guys just like to steal and play tricks and lie a lot! If you talk nonsense, I'll let you go in and reform for a few more years. Believe it or not!" Police Captain Xia With a look of disdain, Aiguo took the note from Ling Tian's hand, kneaded it into a ball and was about to throw it away.

"That's evidence, don't throw it away—"

Fortunately, at the critical moment, Cui Mobai finally arrived with the police from Hongxing Town, "This policeman, it's all a misunderstanding. Shi Lingtian really didn't participate in gambling, he came to save his niece , I was entrusted by him to go to the town to call the police..."

After negotiating between the two sides, they found that something seemed strange, Captain Xia thought for a while and said, "No matter what, let's take it home and investigate it first." The

Hongxing Town police could only give in, "Okay, you must check it out. , You can't wrong a good person."

"That's for sure."

As long as they are willing to investigate, Ling Tian will feel relieved. He asked Cui Mobai to bring him a police letter, and then he had a blackmail text in his hand that was suspected of being a "kidnapper". Also, he was still working normally until noon, and was hurriedly called away by his nephew, Brother Chen and the store manager Lao Zheng. can testify against him.

Of course, if Cui Mobai didn't call the police beforehand, it would be hard to say, after all, the crackdown on "bad elements" is very severe now. Like Captain Xia did before, he didn't believe him at all, let alone investigate deeply.

In fact, Captain Xia and the others can't be blamed for being irresponsible. For example, this time they caught 20 or 30 gambling people, all of whom were from the surrounding villagers. If everyone complained and demanded an investigation, with the current level of information and traffic conditions, the investigation would take at least several months.

Not to mention that some people will find all kinds of reasons in order to get rid of the crime, and even ask their relatives to give false testimony for him. Can they find out!

Shi Fuyu didn't want to admit it at first, and even wanted to blame Ling Tian, ​​but someone who gambled with her testified that she couldn't deny it no matter how much she denied it, and she was taken away together.

Captain Xia and his party belonged to the Honggang Town Branch Bureau. They led a team to destroy this gambling den after receiving reports from the masses.

But as soon as the "kidnapping and extortion" incident came out, they instantly felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the anonymous whistleblower. Since Shi Fuyu took the initiative to go with someone, there is no such thing as kidnapping and extortion, so what is the purpose of writing this letter?

To scare the Shi family? Or is it to let Shi Lingtian enter the gambling den, so that he will be caught and "revealed"?

Soon the key figure, Heigou, was interrogated. Combined with the information from the police, there was nothing he could guess, and he immediately gritted his teeth with hatred, "Okay, this Tian Youwen, even I have counted in it! I have no grudges or enmities with him." , it must be that old bastard Tian Xing, who doesn't want to pay back the money, and he will be able to repay the debt openly if I send me in!"

If Shi Laowu wasn't smart, he must have been confused until he went in.

"Be civilized, who are you talking to!" Captain Xia slapped the table heavily, then smoked a cigarette, eyelids licking the black dog, "Tell me, who is Tian Youwen, and Tian Xing, what do they have to do with you? "

Tian Xing and Tian Youwen used to be cooks in state-run restaurants, but when they heard that Shi Lao Wu had gone, they both got fired from their jobs..." Heigou couldn't say anything about this, so he immediately Wu Shishi confessed to Tian Xing's two uncles and nephews.

Captain Xia sent someone to arrest him after hearing this, but Tian Youwen caught him, but Tian Xing disappeared.

After Tian Youwen arrived at the case, he still pleaded not guilty, "Comrade police officer, what crime do I have? I just reported gambling!"

But no matter how much he quibbled, the letter betrayed him, and instigated minors to gamble and frame others The crimes and so on, Tian Youwen soon joined Heigou and the others, and I believe that the days of reformation in the future will be wonderful.

Sentences are generally heavier in this era. Gathering people to gamble for ten or eight years will definitely not let you escape. People like black dogs and gangsters are even more serious.

Tian Youwen took this into consideration, and felt that it was a question of whether these people would be able to come out alive in ten or eight years. Who knew that he was clever but was mistaken by his cleverness and sent himself in.

Because Tian Youwen deliberately concealed it, it seemed that there was nothing wrong with Tian Xing. Captain Xia couldn't find any evidence, so he had to withdraw the arrest of Tian Xing.

Now everything that should be caught has been caught, but he doesn't know what to do with Shi Fuyu. She was too young, and was tricked into gambling by Tian Youwen, so in the end she could only be educated and criticized, and the elders of the family came to pick her up.

But even so, Shi Fuyu couldn't be happy, because the money she stole from home and the money she won at the gambling table were all confiscated by the police!

Shi Fuyu was taken home by Shi Laogen, and found that the family was still gloomy. She looked indifferent, "Mom and Dad, I'm back, what are you worrying about? Earn money and tickets."

She has tried When it comes to the benefits of gambling, compared to going up the mountain and down the river to pick up rabbits and fish, it is obvious that the former can allow her to live a life full of food, clothing and warmth!